Camila Gives In (Lauren g!p)

I feel like most of these stories would be better as Lauren g!p, so it will be that from now on. If you want a Camila g!p, let me know.

Camila fumbled with the key to her dorm door. She was surprised that they were there already. She and Lauren had been walking around campus talking most of the evening. The current topic about how bad most grad students are at teaching freshman courses was enough of a distraction. Well, maybe Lauren was the distraction.

They had met earlier that year in Chemistry class. Well, they met as much as two people can meet in a class of 250 with assigned seating in an auditorium. But they exchanged enough glances across the room that Lauren had asked if they could hang out.

The lock finally clicked open. Camila felt a little nervous. She wasn't entirely sure what was going to happen next. Actually, she has a good idea. She'd been on a number of dates in high school, so it wasn't like this was a completely new experience. Most all of those had ended with a kiss, and sometimes a little more, in the car in her parents' driveway. The thought that her parents were just around the corner and would come out in a few minutes, had always kept things in check.

Now at college, hundreds of miles from home, with nobody else around, it felt different. Camila couldn't even rely on her roommate Dinah, since she had an evening job that would keep her out until well after midnight. On the other hand, Lauren was really nice, maybe she was worried about nothing.

She opened the door, gestured Lauren in, and sat down on her bed. Lauren came in, closed the door and sat down next to Camila. It didn't take long for their conversation to wind down and there was a quiet pause. Lauren put her arm around Camila's shoulder, leaned in slightly, and the two met in a soft kiss.

'Wow she's such a good kisser,'  was Camila's first thought. Suddenly she was quite glad that nobody else was around. She loved the kiss and didn't want it to end. She slid a little closer and really started getting into it. She loved the pressure against her lips, the way Lauren's tongue danced around hers and over her teeth, and the way Lauren's hand played with her hair.

Suddenly, she was aware that one of Lauren's hands had moved away from her hair and down to Camila's breast. Lauren made little circles around the edge of Camila's mound with the tip of her finger. Camila became aware of how alone she was and reacted by pushing Lauren away.

"Lauren, what are you doing!" she shouted.

"I..." Lauren began, but Camila gave her no chance to explain.

"Just get out!" Camila insisted as she opened the door. Lauren was at a loss for words, so she got up and left. Camila slammed the door shut behind Lauren. 'People were nicer back home,'  Camila thought to herself.

*****

Camila found herself sitting on her dorm bed next to Lauren again. They were kissing - the way it was when she was really enjoying it. There was a sense of calm around her, like nothing bad could happen. Lauren moved her hand down toward Camila's breast again but Camila found herself unable to react. Instead, she just kept kissing Lauren as Lauren's hand slowly circled Camila's tit.

Lauren's hand slowly closed over the entire mound as she kneaded the flesh through Camila's thin shirt. Again, there was no feeling of worry, just a tingly sensation of how nice her touch felt. Camila found herself hugging Lauren even tighter as she ran her hand up and down Lauren's back and leg.

As both of their hands roamed over each other's bodies, Camila realized that they were both naked. Even though she couldn't remember how that happened, it still felt natural. They were very close now, and images kept flashing through her vision of various touching and kissing. Camila felt herself getting very warm and suddenly a burst of energy surged through her, starting from her center and radiating out towards all of her extremities.