Chapter 1

He grin even wider, "WE ARE MOVING TO KOREA!!!"

OMO OMO OMO!!!

"Theo and I are starting to fix the papers, it will be soon."

"Thank you really...I love you oppa," I mumble as I hug him.

I feel like crying. Really.

"Don't cry, silly. And yes, I love you too,"

"Enjoy your last fews week here, I will take care of your school and stuff so don't worry about a thing okay? It's late now, go to sleep" He kissed my cheek before heading out my room.

And, Hi. I haven't properly introduce myself yet. My name is Kang Sooyeon. I am 19 year old, a American-korean born, who live in America.

Well, my dad is korean and my mom is American. I was born here in America, and i grew up here. I don't know a lot of korean though but I still do know some simplest phrases.

I have an older brother and his name is, Kang Joon. He's older than me by 3 years, he's 22 but he's much more mature than me. Not that I am rebel or anything.

My appa died years ago since I was like 10 and my mom remarried to my now, step-father, Theo. and oh, I also have a little sister whose not a biological sister anyways since we have different blood but I still treat her like my real younger sister.

I always have had wanted to visit korea and lived there and there's 2 reason,

One, It's my appa hometown. And two, I love korean food.

Thinking about all those yummy food make me hungry! Grhh. Oh god, I'm getting excited about moving to Korea.

Living there probably be sooo different from here, I hope I can adapt well there.

But what if I got no friends? How about school? What if I got bullied? I don't care.

I rolled myself on the bed, left and right, then I fell into my dreamland.

**

"I left money for pizza. Just heat up the baby food for Chloe! Take care sweetie, I love you," -Mom.

Mom is out for dinner with her business partner tonight, Theo is still not back from work, Oppa is still not back from work too, and I'm home alone with Chloe!

I love it when I'm home alone with Chloe. I have another excuse to watch Disney movie without being scold 'I'm too old'.

I start to heat up the baby food for Chloe, while jamming out to some kpop song. I don't listen to nowsaday Kpop song, I just listen to the old-school like Super junior, Girl's generation, Bigbang, 2Pm, wonder girls etc..

"Chloe, are you hungry?"

"Yes, Eoni!"

Yup, I made her called me that. Eventhough she's not korean since both my mom and theo are American. It just that I always wanted someone to call me that and I found it cute when her little voice say it.

"Wait alittle bit okay? It's will be done in a minute!"

"Okay," She went back to what was her doing a while ago.

DING DONG

The pizza is probably here! Yay!

We then starting eating. I took my first bite of pizza. Ahhh~ these cheesy goodness.

I LOVE PIZAAA!

"Eoni, mom told me that we're not going to live here anymore," Chloe says.

"Em, we are moving to Korea."

"Where's korea?"

"Don't worry Chloe, it will be a nice place...you will meet your new friends there and oh! there's a lot of yummy food there!" I bribe her.

Her eyes lit up at the mention of food. We may not have the same blood but the same thing excite us. FOOD!

"Darling! I'm home!" -Theo.

Huhuhuhu. Why do you have to be home so early? I don't have excuse to watch Disney movie anymore. Sad life. ㅠㅠ

"What's for dinner sweetie?"

"I order pizza..I don't want to burn the house down," I joked.

He chuckle, "Have Joon told you the good news yet?"

"Yup! I'm sooo excited!" I squeal, he laugh at my reaction.

"I already bought the house and everything and oh! I heard there's a lot of handsome dude in that neighborhood-"

"Oh. really? I can't wait then!" I said sarcastically.

He chuckle once again, then messed with my hair, "Go to rest..I will clean Chloe up and put her to bed,"

"Okay then, goodnight" I kissed his cheek then head to my room.

What should I do? Hmm?

I suddenly have the urge somehow wanting to pack, so I pulled out my big pink luggage then starting packing.

Taking out my cloth from my closet and folding everything into the luggage. I took my book down from the shelves and put it in the other luggage.

One by one, Cloth, shoes, Books, CD, Perfume and everything, My room is almost empty.

Gosh, I will miss it here.

I took a glance at the clock and crap! It's almost past 2am. How long have I been packing already?

TOK TOK TOK

"Sooyeon? Are you there?"

"Coming," I open the door, and he head inside my room sitting on the edge of my bed.

" Packing?" He asked and I nodded and He continue, "Great, since we'll be leaving next week anyway,"

My eyes grew wide, "This fast? Next week?"

"Hmm. We already settle everything. Why? Do you wanna wait alittle more?"

"No oppa, no. Just little surprised.."

He smile, " Alright, I just come and check up on you since i see the light still on....goodnight,"

I already pack. Everyone is excited about moving. We'll be moving next week and I just can't wait to say "Hello, Korea!"

••• A/N •••

Forgive me if there's any grammatical error, and Please vote and comment that would meant a lot to me! Thank you~