Chapter 32

a/n; This is the last chapter before the last chapter. I'm happy to finally end this book but I'm also sad at the same time :(

If you're reading this, thank you. Remember there's a existence in this world who are absolutely thankful to you because you reads her book.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.

--

"I ask you to wear white not blue!" I sneered.

"Let's just go, princess."

He have a way of saying his words that you just can't disagree. I wish I have that ability too. I groaned and get in his car shotgun. He's driving today. Not sure we're going to end up at a hospital or our destination. We're going to his grandparent's house today.

To be honest, I am very very very nervous. It's my first time meeting his family. I meant his aunt, uncles and cousins, you name it. It's their family reunion and he insisted I will go eventhough I protested. What can I do? He threaten that he will snob me if I didn't go.

I prepared a few gift, I want to make a good first-impression. He said his cousins are cool so I don't have to worry much.

"You're trembling, silly." He teased.

"What if they didn't likes me?"

"Of course they will!" He held my hand and his other hand is on the steering wheel. I always found it cool when guys do that. "Geokjongmalhajima~" (Don't worry.)

He held my hand the entire time, making sure I wasn't over-thinking or I wasn't shaking. I don't know what makes me so nervous. I knew Eomoni won't let me be out of place but I'm still nervous.

Cherry blossom fills the road, making it as beautiful as ever. It's already spring. I admire the enthusiasm of the people on the roads. This is my first time experiencing spring in Korea and it's so breathtaking. Now I get why Seoul is rated as one of the most beautiful cities.

Without me knowing it, we arrived at his grandparent's house. I was in awe when I saw how big the house is. It's a huge house or you can call it mansion. It's connected with a hugeeee garden on the side, swimming pool, and all the stuff you can think of. They even have a automatic gate. It's like those houses, you saw in dramas, but a real one. We were both struggling with the presents in our hand. I want to buy alittle bit of something for everyone, that's why.

"Are you hungry?"

"I am." I'm super hungry but I don't think I can eat well infront of his family. He rang the door bell and someone quickly come to the intercom.

It's a lady's voice, "Who's this?"

"Just get us in already, you punk." He scowled. I heard the girl on the other side giggled before she eventually open the door for us. She kindly help with the gift from our hand, thankfully.

Opening the door, a girl around our age in a yellow dress with a bright smile and eyes that resembles Hanbin's, is welcoming us.

"This is my cousin, Mijoo." He introduced, "Mijoo, this is my girlfriend, SooYeon." I smiled shyly as we hugged. She seem nice and she smells very good too."I heard a lot about you. Come in. Everyone is waiting for you."