Chapter 5

"Yah! Why are you so slow?" He whined, acting up with all his body.

I elbowed him, "It's not easy pronouncing that!" He rolled his eye, "But I have teach you that for over 20 times already,"

We decided to take a little break since I was tried after pronouncing all the word that I never used to.

I slurp my ramnyun and was satisfy with it cause I didn't drop any and I made a huge "SOURP" sound perfectly.

A hand which I'm pretty it's BI suddenly hit my hand cause me to drop the chopstick, "What?" I said still chewing the ramnyun.

"Girls are not suppose to eat like that, you punk" he shake his index finger left and right.

I rolled my eye, "and you eat like that too!"

"I'm a guy and you're a girl, and Koreans girl don't eat like that also,"

I decide just to ignored him and continue with my ramyun. We both finish our Ramyun but we both stayed silent.

Silent fills the air. None of us say anything until he break the ice, "Are you mad at me?"

I just shake my head as "No" but he then start doing pouting and fake cried alittle, "Sooyeonie is mad at me"

"Cut that cuteness, it's dosen't work on me and please don't call me 'Sooyeonie' it's disgusting" I shot.

Lair, Kang Sooyeon.

"Oh really? Sooyeonie?" He said, pulling my right cheek. I slap his hand away but his another hand got on my left cheek and that goes on for a while.

"Stop that." I growl. He just pout at me, "Fine."

We then continue with our lesson, and we end when we realize it's already pretty late, I look at my phone time and it's said 1am.

"I guess, I have to go now.."

He nodded, "Okay, Be safe. Jalja?" he emphasis the last word.

Crap. He just teach me that but I already forget it...

"Uh....." He rolled his eye, "Did you forget it already?"

I nodded sleeplishy, He groan, "It's Sleep tight, idiot"

"Oh, yeah. You too Jalja~" i emphasis the last word in a girly girl voice and I saw him smile abit then I ran off.

I got home and throw myself on the bed then I do my usual night routine and off to sleep.

**

Mom, Theo and Chloe are out today to the zoo in Gwacheon. Joon oppa is out with his friend and He still not back yet.

My phone alert a beep and it's a text from BI.

BI: I can't go to our place today, I'm sorry.

By 'Our place', we meant the convenience store, it's just became 'Our place' for us since we always hang there.

ME: It's okay, you don't need to be sorry, idiot.

BI: hahah... I just thought I need to apologize. I will make it up to you later okay?

ME: I already said okay.

BI: Okie dokie! Have a good day, beautiful ;)

ME: gosh..stop flirting with me! Lol

BI: xx ;)

ME: xx

I just ate pizza earlier for dinner, I know I know, it's bad but it's the least thing I can do without killing myself with un-edible food.

I organize Chloe toys into boxes since it was all over the place then I went to Joon oppa's room and clean his room, cause you know...he's a guy, he dosen't clean that much.

I vacuum the whole house and then I start recycle the bottle. I put away the boxes that remain from the moving and they're still not home!

I then got a text from joon oppa saying that he's staying at a friends house for tonight.

Well, great. Just great.

I turn on the Tv, a music show catch my eye. Bigbang was performing! I let inner-VIP self out and start jamming to them. I then go on iTunes and buy some of their newest song.

Maybe I should get back into the Kpop game....

I watch some variety show then I can feel my eyes start getting heavier and heavier.

.

I woke up from a sound of a "Ding" from my phone going off on my phone.

There was a few from BI and some from mom, I decide to check mom first.

MOM: honey! It was a little late for us to go back so we decide to stay here for a night. Don't wait for us, We will be back tomorrow. Take care! Love you.

I took a glance at the wall, it's 3am in the morning. I guess, I will be home alone for the night then. Then I check the one whose from BI.

BI: are you asleep?

BI: open up, idiot.

What the heck is he talking about?

ME: what?

BI: I said open your door. I'm in your front porch. I don't wanna die freezing.

And what happen next is my house-bell going off nonstop, I run to the door and peep through the hole and heck, it's him.

It's freaking 3am in the morning right now...

I, hesitantly open the door but He invite himself in and walk passed through me just if it was just his own house.

and then the next thing, I knew is he flop himself on the couch.

"The hell." I mutter.

"What are you doing just now? I was waiting."

I rolled my eye, "I didn't even invited you in"

"My friend's house is my house anyway..." He nudge his shoulder.

"It's like 3 in the morning, and what if my parents are home?"

"I'm not stupid, I don't see any car parking outside" He then pulled his phone out.

"Smart ass" I mutter. "I heard that," he said, I just roll my eye.

He wiggle his eyebrow, "So what's for breakfast?"

"For prethesake, It's freaking 3 in the morning!!"

He rolled his eye, and continue with his phone. I just ignored him and flop on the opposite side of the couch.

After a while. He rose up from his seat and headed somewhere which suppose is the kitchen.

"Don't burn my house!" I yelled, earning a chuckle from him.

"Tell your mom, I'm sorry."

He was cooking something, I don't know but it sure smell good and make my stomach grumble like crazy. I turn on the tv but as usual, nothing good was on.

Just then a ringtone of a phone sounded ringing, I look around to see if it was my phone but it was not. It was BI's.

"Hey, your phone's ringing!"

"Whose that?"

I tired my very very best to read the reading that spelt the person call ID but so far I can only read something like "Ji....." And the word "Hyung."

"I don't know, it's Ji hyung something like that?"

"Is it Jiwon hyung? Tell him, I'm at your house."

Hesitantly but I pick it up and hold the phone close to my ear, "Yoebposeyo?"

[Oh, Habin-Ah. It's me, Jiyoung hyung. I talked to Mr Yang about our song and he said he liked it! ]

Wait...what?