Chapter 8

"This is definitely going in the treasure album!" A voice said.

I woke up due the sound of camera flashing and snickering by a bunch of guys.

Where am i? Right. I'm at their dorm...

"Yah!" A voice his and I'm pretty sure it's BI.

I rubbed my eyes, only to find myself snuggling with BI's body.

I flinch, and quickly took my hand off. I turn to the guys, and they just had their mischievous grin on their face with cellphone on their hand.

Great.

"Tell me you guys didn't,"

Yunhyeong grin even harder, clasped his hand together, "Yes we did. And now take your sweet time together, breakfast is almost ready"

All the guys give me a teasing smirk before they left Hanbin and I to this awkward situation.

He seem like he purposely avoid my eye contact so am i. He awkwardly rub the back of his neck, "Uhm..don't worry, Nothing happen at all"

"Ah. yeah..." I giggle nervously.

"Do your stuff then come out and have breakfast okay?" He said, I nodded and he left.

I quickly tied my hair into a messy bun then quickly wash my face and brush my teeth. (they gave me a new spare one alright? I'm not that gross)

The guys were already sitting around when I went outside. I sat down at the empty spot in the middle of Bobby and Junhoe.

"Aee yo! Did you sleep well last night, beautiful?" Bobby ask while spreading jam on his beard with a butterknife.

I then recalled what happen this morning.

I woke up in BI's freaking arm.

Just the thought of that make me blushed. I hung my face low just incase, "Yeah...Great."

I heard chanwoo snicker, "Noona, you're blushing. Hard."

My hand immediately cover my now, burning face. "L-let's eat!"

"She's shy. Ayeee. So cute!" Bobby squeal so does the other guys.

"No, I'm not!" I retort.  "Yes! You are!" Junhoe replies then they starting to dance weirdly.

Oh,how much I loved these guys...

"Let eat. Don't scared her," BI said in matter of fact tone, and the guys exchange glances, flickering grin on their faces.

"Alrightttt..let's eat then!"

We start eating, (Not in a silent
of course, you know these guys) I just sit quietly while munching on peanutbutter jellies sandwich.

"when is your birthday again?" Donghyuk asked.

"In 3 week." BI answered and I could feel myself blushed again.

Aww..he remembered. Such a boyfriend material!

Get your self straight, Kang sooyeon! He's your bestfriend for prethesake!

"Oh hooooo~" Jinhwan whistle. Habin just groaned alittle then throw a plain beard at jinhwan causing Everyone to laugh.

After breakfast, we decide to just sit around and chill. Bobby were just his usal self, singing weird random song and the others were on their phone scrolling through their SNS, I guess.

"It's tooooooo boring to stay home," Junhoe said, extending the word 'too'.

"I know right...Let go somewhere!" Bobby chirps.