Chapter 33 [end]

Do me a favor, COMMENT ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL/LOVE ABOUT THIS FANFIC AND HOW YOU FIND THIS FANFIC AND WHERE ARE YOU FROM.

I will honestly really appreciated if you do that because I really want to know so ;)

Prepare:
-Nothing on you by Bruno Mars (Exo's D.O cover)

We are finally closing this book and I honestly felt like crying.

If you want to ask me anything, felt free to comment. I won't bite, I swear.

[DATE: 14.05.2017 ]

---

[take her here safely, alright?]

"Yes, hyung. thank you, I'll be going now."

I end the call. Manager hyung just called. He's already at the event center, preparing. Today is our big day.

No, we're not getting married or anything tho we're going to do that one day, I'll make sure of.

we are announcing our love to, my fans, and the whole wide world. We'll be holding a press conference. With our 100 reporter, and we'll be holding a small meet and greet with my fans after it end.

I'm on my way to pick up SooYeon from the airport. I'm finally going to meet her after six months.

Darn. I miss that girl.

She decided to finish college there so that's how it is. Long distance is sure hard. But it doesn't matter when it come to love and right person.

We make sure to call and text everyday. Of course, we kept up with that. I can't go a day without hearing her voices, her giggles. It's just something I can't get enough of.

The day I first heard her voices. I knew it immediately that I want to listen to that sound the rest of my life.

The way she smiled when I said something that touched her. The way she laughed when she does silly things. The way she eat messily still look cute to me. The way she sleep with her mouth half-open. The way she tucked her hair behind her ears.The way she wipes my sweats after i'm done with my practice. The way she encouraged me. The way she murmur words when she's sleepy. The way her lips curls into a smiles. The way her cheeks would turn rosy when she's shy.

I love everything in existence of her life. I love every single edges about it.

I can still remember how cute she look that first day I met her and how we start to become friends. We are like mops and broom. Nails and screw driver. Stamps and letters. We needed each other to be completed like pieces of puzzle.

Funny how it sound, white horse princes who met their princess in balls, forest, castle et cetera loses to me. Why? I met my princess in a guy bathroom. It wasn't a usual typical love story, ours is different and I love different.

I parked my car and wore my coat. Then I grab the bouquet of flower and the cardboard sign, I and the boys helped decorated. The cardboard was painted in pink as the background; because that was her favorite color and it have a bold white paint that said 'Welcome back, love! I miss you lots.' I disagreed at first because the it sound too cliche but agreed anyway because I couldn't think of something else.

The clock ticking on my wrist showing that it's still too early for her flight to arrive, I decided to buy something for her to eat. That girl loves to eat. Love is an understatement. She's obsessed.

"A dozen of choco glaze donuts" I look at the menu, "And a chocolate roll cake please."

She loves everything chocolate related but she hates chocolate bar. I remember asking her why but she just shrugged and say 'you don't like hotness but you always complain when it's cold too.'