Chapter 3

The sound of car honking and noise of people wake me up from my precious sleep, our house is pretty much at in the city civilize place so it explain that.

It's 6pm here but I just woke up, since I haven't adapt to the timezone yet. I'm awake all night, then fall asleep at 9am or sth and I just woke up now.

Rubbing my eye, rolling out of bed then head to the bathroom. I change into a better cloth and put my hair into a bun. I'm thinking of walking around and explore this neighborhood alittle bit.

"Eoni, I want ice cream!"

I shake my head slightly, "We haven't had our dinner yet,"

" Okay..." She seem alittle disappointed.

"You can have it after dinner okay?" She stick out her pinky finger and I locked it then she clap excitedly, I just giggle at her.

The street is already full of light, couple are walking around linging each other arm. Smells of yummy food coming from the foodstand. Chloe and I walking through the street enjoying korea cool air breeze.

We saw a hat shop, without myself knowing, i already found myself walking into shop. I love hats!

I tried on a few, then I saw in the corner it's two Pink Beanie, One is slightly bigger for like a adult, and another is supposedly look like it was for a toddler.

I quickly put one on mine and the another one on Chloe. "We look like twins!" I exclaim.

"Let buy this, shall we?" Chloe nodded so we head to the cashier and pay the for the Beanie.

It's getting pretty dark, I look at the time on my phone and it's already 8pm so we decide to head back home since Mom said to be back before it's late.

We arrived just in time before dinner. We start eating then talked about some random stuff.

"Eoni, I finish my dinner. I want my icecream!" She exclaimed, licking the last bits of her food.

I drawls an 'okay'. I walked to fridge,open the frozen section but I can't find icecream anywhere.

I must have finish it all during kdrama marathon last night.

Uh oh.

"Sorry Chloe, we are out of it." I says. Chloe just pouted. She look disappointed.

"Fine, I will go buy you some," I said in defeat and I heard Chloe goes 'YAY'.

"Please put a coat on, it's cold out Darling!" -Mom

I jokingly rolled my eye, "okay okay."

I put a coat on just like Mom order and the beanie I just bought earlier then grab my wrist wallet and my phone.

I enter the closest connivence store near our house, pushing the door inside the smell of coffee and ramyun welcome me. I went to icecream section and grab a few assorted flavour. The yummy smell of ramyun tingling my nose, made me hungry, I decide to bought a cup of coffee and ramyun to eat.

What am I doing. I just ate earlier. Gosh.

"You sure do like coming here aren't you?" a voice said.

I rose my eye up from my ramyun and turn around, I saw a guy around my age covering in scarf, hat, and mask. He kinda look like the weird guy from yesterday. I already forget his name...

"Hey."

"Hey?" I, confused, says back. He suddenly sit in the vacant seat next to me then start eating his ramnyun.