Chapter 25

I was halfway to Eomoni's house when I got a text from Hanbin.

Baby Hanbean: Hanbyul is at the park with ajummas. She wouldn't want leave. Can you go and pick her up? I'm sure your sis-in-law will listen to you.

It took me a couple seconds before I realize he was implying that Hanbyul is my 'sister in law'. I swear, I don't know how all the blood could rapidly made its way to my cheeks but it did.

Me: Leave it to me. Don't worry.

I told the driver to drop me off at the nearby park instead before continue texting.

Me: Anyway How was my boyfriend's day?

Eww. He like it when I called him that. I knew it made him happy that's why, I keep on saying it. I'm not good at saying it to him face-to-face because I always got shy so I always tend to do it more when we texts or calls.

Baby Hanbean: Great. But missing you :*

The nickname? It's chessy, I know. It was even worse before. He took my phone and name himself Sexy Jagi Hanbin. I almost puked when I saw that. Luckily I convinced him that Baby Hanbean would be cute because Baby mean he is as precious as a baby and Hanbean is Han and bean together. He was fine with it although he keep insisting that Sexy Jagi Hanbin would have been much better.

Me: Aww. I miss you too :*

I'm still worrying about Mark Oppa. Is he fine?

Heol, Feel like I'm cheating here. I was texting my boyfriend while thinking about some other guy.

Baby Hanbean: Don't worry. You will see me soooon.

My forehead crimped. Soon? Dosen't he have Asia Tour to attend? If memories served right, After the remix recording, he still need to be preparing the digital comeback release for the end of this month and the tour too. They're crazy busy these day.

Beside, I will already be flying to the states tomorrow.

Me: Soon?

He's acting weird, isn't he?

Baby Hanbean: you'll see ;)

The fudge? He must be kidding. There's no way, He can have a break or let alone enough time to visit me in The states. I don't think YG would let him do that, They're still rookies afterall. They need their manager everywhere with them.

I tried to think again. Maybe they will have a tour in The States ?

Ugh. No. Their announced location are only in Asia. I remember hearing Manager Oppa said they'll included United States and North America country in their second tour, But not for this one.

Maybe he's just joking. Yeah, He is.

Me: Psh. Did you eat yet?

I checked the time and it's Seven- fortyfive. It's probably Six-thirty ish in China. It should be dinner time by now.

I look out the window and I saw, we're at the park already. The car engine came to a slow stop. I took out a couple of bills and paid the driver. I thanks him before get off the car.

Manners come first. That's what my Appa taught me.

I looked around the Park But Hanbyul was nowhere to be seen.
Eh? Where is she? Did she gone home? But im sure, Eomoni will call if she did. I suddenly remembered Hanbyul love the swings.

Hmm. Maybe I should check there.

She wasn't there, when I checked. Where would she be? I pulled my phone out, and call the Ajumma to check where they are but I stopped when I got a text from Hanbin instead.