Chapter 14

Crappy chaps Ahead.

--

A week has passed since Hanbin confessed to me. Things got alittle awkward. We kinda avoiding each other to be really honest.

But still. We still see each other, mainly because the guys call me over often.

The guys must have sense something wrong because we weren't the 'clingy bestfriends' as usual.

If I was at the living room, he would be in his room or at the kitchen pretending to be eating or drinking something. If we were to bump to each other at some point. We would pretend, we didn't see each other.

It's hard. For me really than anything. We were the kinds of friends who are really affectionate to each other so being all coldly cold is tough.

I have to resist the urge to play with his soft hair. The urge to run into his arm for a big hug.

The urge to just laying down next to each other, cracking randoms joke. The urge to just buried my face into his chest when I feel sleepy.

It was really hard but I understand him. If I was in his shoes, I would be like that too.

I want to give him space, I want give him time to get over me.

It's hurt to say that. Very. But I can't be selfish. He deserved someone better than me. If I wasn't going to give him the love he deserved, he have the choices to find someone better than me.

"Two eggs would be enough right?" Yunhyeong Oppa says, snapping me out of my thought.

"I guess." I mumble. He just nodded, cracking 2 eggs into a bowl. Yunhyeong Oppa is currently cooking dinner for all of us.

Though, I didn't know one bits about cooking, I just sat here watching him, because Hanbin is in the living room watching a movies with the boys.

"You know, you can go and watch with them. I'm fine,"

I shake my head a no but he gives me a mini glare threatening me to go so I just end up did.

I flopped on the couch next to Chanwoo. They're watching some animation movie which
totally didn't catch my interest. Getting bored, I fish my phone out, only to find it dead.

Great just great.

I sluggishly rose up from the couch, heading to Bobby's Oppa room. I think I left the charger there last night.

Searching and searching but still couldn't find it anywhere. Aish. Where did I leave that thing?

A squeaky noise sound signaling the door is opened, and I assume it's Bobby Oppa.

"Did you happen to see my charger?" I asked, still rummaging. Tch. This Oppa have too many stuffs. He need to clean more often ,seriously.

"Next to my nightstand, to the left." The person said and I suddenly froze.

I can immediately tell who's the person. It's him. You all know who he is. Before I can say anything else, I can already hear the door shut meaning he's already left.