Chapter 27

a/n; guys, i'm craving for comments. I NEED COMMENTS. I seriously need comments for motivation to update because it's look like none of my readers are interested anymore.

--

It was a warm sunny day that are suppose to be a happy cheery fun day turn out to be one of the worst day of my nineteen years of existence.

I'm leaving today, leaving korea, leaving everyone, leaving him.

My house barely had anythings left. It's already empty as the movers came early in the morning. Our flight is at ten o'clock tonight and Mom said I can still have enough time to go out and do anything I wanted on my last day here. But it wasn't enough for me.

[Hmm. I will pick you up.] He said. It was Mark Oppa on the other line.

"No. It's okay, Oppa. It's not far. I can walk." I insisted.

[Araso.] Then we ended the call.

I planned to go out and grab a drink with Mark Oppa and Hanbin will join us later after he finishes his photoshoot. Err-- I honestly don't know how will the conversation turns out. It's okay for Hanbin since he doesn't knows Mark Oppa's feeling about me; although I think he kind of have a clue. I think it will be super awkward for Mark Oppa and I. I grab my sling purse, and head out the door. It's nearby so I am just going to walk.

I enter the coffee shop and I already noticed Mark Oppa at one of the table. I hurriedly ordered and went to him, "Hi."

"Hi." He sipped some of his coffee, "We are going somewhere." He said smilingly.

Eh? I tilt my head. I thought we're just going to fill our stomach with coffee and talks?

"Jinja? Where is it?" (Really?)

He acted like he think for a while, "It's a surprise, just come with me."

Surprise? Again? Why do everyone like surprising so much?

"I already texted B.I. He's cool with the plan." He told me and stood up.

Wahh. He already plans this all? Seriously.

He smiled, "Kaja." He pulls me out of the shop. I end up getting dragged by him but I didn't forget to take my frappe with me. It's freaking three dollars for your information.

I buckled my seatbelt and he started the engine and drive away.

I got bored after sitting for awhile so I open his dashboard and start messing with his things. I know he won't mind that's why it's not a big deal.

"What's this?" I picked up a blue Tiffany&co box. It's a small velvet elegance-like box. It's look expensive so I wanted to ask first before open it.

"Ahhh. That?" He said like he just remember something, "It's for you. I was suppose to give it to you for your birthday but i forget."

Huh? He already gave me a present though?

"Oppa. Didn't you already get me a pair of shoes? remember?"

He gave me a pair of black high-heel. It's not that high because he knew I hate it but it was just enough for formals party and stuff. It's branded too. Well, they have a lot of money.