Chapter 21

I open my eyes to white wall, white ceiling, alcohol smells and Hanbin's head bowed on my bed, sleeping while holding my right hand in his's.

The last thing I remember was getting slapped in the face and that's it. I don't even recall coming to the hospital. I wonder how terrified he must have been.

He suddenly stirred so I used my other hand to softly patted his head but he still woke up, "How are you feeling?" He said as he help me sat up.

I ignored his question and pouted, "I'm hungry."

I knew he will be in over worried if we continue to talk about my condition. I'm fine really. I am just shocked. I always have had a low stamina system as a kid.

He pinched my nose, "You just woke up and the first thing you talk about is eating? Jeez."

I faked an upset face and pull my hand that he's holding on to away from him.

"Fine. Leave me alone!" I crossed my arm and look away.

I thought he was going to come and beamed at me but he stood up and start walking to the door.

"Ya!" I called but he just continued walking.

I called him the second time but he's already turning the door knob.

Heol. He's crazy, isn't he?

I grunt before I grab my pillow and throw it at him but he reflexes fast and grab it just in time. He walk back to me and put the pillow back in place.

"Jeez, I'm going to get you some food, Princess. Isn't that what you want?"

He made me fall on my back again, "Rest alittle more okay?" He cupped my face, "and next time don't ever let go of my hand like that again because the spaces between your fingers are only supposed to be filled with mine, hm?"

Darn you and your chessy line, Kim Hanbin. I just woke up from fainting and you bombard me with all this dovey words?

I knew he knew he was making me blushed and he love it. I shot him a glare when he started laughing.

"I will go get you some food now," He messed with my hair, "Jinhwan hyung and Mark hyung will be here soon too." He informed.

Jinhwan oppa and who?

"Who and who again?" I asked.

"Jinhwan and Mark hyung. The rest of the guys wanted to come but I told them it won't be nessescary. They're all worried for you."

Got7 just finished their China tour and they have to prepare for Kcon this year too since they'll be attending. Shouldn't he practiced instead of coming? Aish. That stubborn Oppa.

I suddenly remembered my family. Did they know about me being in the hospital? They will surely be worried.

"Did you tell my parents?" I asked and he nodded, "I did. They wanted to come but I told them not to be worried and I will be taking care of you. So they agreed and tell me to look after you well,"

I bobbed my head as he explained. That's a relief. I don't want to cause any worries for them.

"They trusted their son-in-law, that's why." He added, winking.

It took me a while to figure out what he's implying. I immediately let the out a small groans secretly hoping that it would hide my blushy face.

After he left, Jinhwan oppa and Mark oppa arrived.