Chapter 12

"Mom, I'm going to Hanbin's mom place today. Don't wait for me." I says, picking up my slings purse.

She nodded and smiled, "Alright."

I'm going to TRY's to help Eomoni out again today. It's weekend, I'm sure it's going to be hectic. Yes, Mom knew about Hanbin. I introduced them when Hanbin was coming over once and Coincidentally, Chloe and Hanbyul went to the same preschool. My mom and Emoni happen to meet at a preschool meeting and became closefriends after that.

I hailed a cab and got in. Hm..I'm sleepy. I haven't sleep well for this past few days. Assignment and Homeworks are pilling up. I stayed up so late last night to finish a project that I had with Yugeoum but since he had schedule, I end up doing it all alone.

After a bump to bump traffic jams, I finally got there.

"SooYeon-Ya!" Eomoni exclaimed when she saw me. She hugged me and I did the same back too. She's like my second mother now.

"You must be tried from school, you shouldn't have come,"

"No Eomoni, I insist."

She smiled, and patted my back. We had a small chit-chat then dimissed when costumer start pilling in. Since, My Korean pronunciation wasn't that good, I just stuck with checking people out and cashing while Eomoni help the customer.

"That will be 24.90$." I smiled.

The Costumer hand me her cards and I swipe it then give it back to her along with the recipes and the stuff, she bought.

And that's how my whole afternoon goes. I think I can pass as a official Banker now. Why do I study in Arts college anyway? I should study in Financial colleges. Tsk. Jk. I hate Math.

---

[Alright. Be safe. See you soon, Princess.]

"Eww." I said. I heard him chuckle and the line goes off.

Today is the concert day. And I'm just so excited to watch them perform. The guys is already at the venue to rehearse. I will be going later because I have to drops by got7 dorm to give yugyeom the other half of the project. Although he didn't do it, he need to at least memories it since we both have to present it.

"Sorry noona, that I make you did all this alone." Yugyeom said.

"It's okay. Just buy me food later." I giggle.

"Count me in!" Jackson Oppa chirps. I did a 'okay' sign with my fingers. He clap his hand excitedly, and winked which make me laugh. This is Oppa is so weird sometime.

"You're all dress up, Noona. Where are you going after this?" Bambam cheerly, asked.

Should I tell him that I'm going to the concert? Like, it would sound weird to him. None of the guys knew that I'm close with IKON oppas. Only Mark did.

I didn't want to weird them out so I decided just to come up with a lie. "I'm going out later with my mom and her friends."

They all nodded. Thankfully, they bought my lies. Phew.

I excused them to go since I also wanted to see the guys rehearse all well. Mark Oppa offered a ride but I refused. Saying Taxi will do the work just as well. He just sigh. That's the sign, showing he give up protesting against me just like Hanbin.

I bids the guys 'goodbyes' and head out. I arrived at the huge venue that had a huge sign saying IKON SHOWTIME CONCERT. There're already a lot of fan waiting outside the venue. Lots are holding funny meme poster of the boys and I just laugh seeing them. No wonders, they love their fans so much.