Chapter 17

[i know. Take care of yourself too, alright?]

"Hmm. I will. I'll have to hang up now. My professor is coming."

[Okay. Bye. Can't wait to see you soon, Princess.] and the line went dead.

He's in China and i'm in Korea. And I'm seriously worried for him. He's getting thinner. and he's always working. He told me that he ate enough and he slept well too but when I asked Jinhwan Oppa, he told me that Hanbin skipped his meals a lot lately. Ugh.

We won't be seeing each other until the next 3 days or maybe even longer than that.

Sighing, I took my my laptop out and start copying notes in. Yugyeom is next to me, doing the same thing. He doing well in class, unlike the past few week, that all he do is yawning because of his schedule, so i have to copy everything in two but i didn't mind, i'm just worried for his health.

I poke his shoulder and he turn to me. "Are you free today?"

"Yes. Why, noona?"

I grinned, "Let go eat some meat." It's been awhile since I gone out and eat with him and plus my schedule is clear today.

"Sure, noona. I will pay!" He exclaimed. But I shook my head, "It's on me."

He just bobbed his head before I shush him back to listen to our professor. After class over, Yugyeom suggest that we should just walk because the place is nearby so we did.

"Is your cold getting better, Noona?" He asked. This kid is so innocent. I sometime felt the urge to protect him from the rate R world.

I nodded, smiling, "Yes."

I got a cold few days ago after I went to amusement park with Joon Oppa and Chloe with all the sweet junks and screaming, my throats didn't go easy on me.

During our walks, he spilled out a few stories; how fun his last fanmeet was. how cute his fan is. how good the food was there. But one story caught my attention.

"Mark hyung arrived a day after. So he didn't get a chance to eat the giant lopster! It was so good!" He beamed.

My forehead crimped, "I thought the schedule got canceled?"

"No. We just flew there early to rest. But Mark hyung said he would stay behind because he said he don't want you to be alone on your birthday. Wae?"

It seem like words can't find its way out of my mouth. "Oh." was the only thing that came out.

Darn. Stupidly award goes to me..

"You didn't meet him? He told us, he went to your house and everything." He shrugged confusedly. Yeah. we met. But I'm too stupid to notice.

--

I am usually the one who did all the cutting and grilling when we eat meat because I love doing it, and i'm good at it but my mind is too clogged right now so i leave it to yugyeom.

"Noona, Why aren't you eating?"

"Huh? I'm eating," I said, plopping a piece of meat inside my mouth, "See?"

But unsure still remain in his face. "You're spacing out," He stop cutting the intestine, "Is there something wrong?"

"Nothing." I mumble, "Let eat before it get cold!" I muster the best 'happy' face I could.

He seem alittle confused but i'm glad he let it go. After we finished, Yugyeom insisted that I will come to their dorm with him because for his information, he said that the rest of the guys miss me. So, I reluctantly agreed.