Chapter 18

Fourty eight hours passed after the news of us moving back to my motherland, America was delivered to me.

I still didn't know how to think about it. Our flight is one month away which is too short for my comfort. I would be fine leaving this place if only I hadn't known so many people I cherish now.

I had no choices. Apparently, Theo was offered a good business back in the state and since Theo job here in Korea, the salary isn't too kind, they decide it was for the best. I tried my best. I tried convincing her that I can stay here alone. I even said, I would visit her a lot and let her know my whereabouts everyday but she still strongly opposed.

I tried asking for Joon Oppa's help, but he could only say sorry because he knew convincing mom would took army worths of energy and we'll never win upon her said decision.

So for now, agreeing is the only option available. I want to be on her good side. I want her to knowledge that I am responsible enough to live on my own. I want her to see I am mature enough.

The thought of me going back to America and to live in a exotic environment was fine with me but the thought of leaving my precious people behind hunt me the most.

"Why do you look so out of place?" He casually ask, pushing away strands of hair on my face then tuck it behind my ears.

He's back from China. He arrived late last night and he went straight to my house. I was too sleepy to open my eyes, but I could felt his weight on the bed when he flopped on. I ask him why can't he wait for tomorrow but he said he just couldn't wait to see me.

I rest my elbows on my knees and propped my chin on my palm, "Nothing."

I know I should not lie to him. One of the thing I hate the most, is lying to him. I don't like lying to someone who I keep most of my secrets with.

I will face the consequences when the time come. but hey. This isn't easy like counting one two three.

"Let go get some ice cream." I said. But he shake his head.

"I didn't ask for your opinion, idiot." With that, I pull him up with me.

I know he's tired and all, but I just don't want to waste our time laying around. Just staying next to each other is more than enough with me because his persistence is all that matter but I want to make most of the memories while I'm still here, when we still able to.

We walk side by side, whilst our shoulder bump to each other time to time. It didn't took long till I found his hand lace onto mine.

I blushed, while trying to break away but he didn't let go so I let it be.

"Do you want to go on a trip together?" He said out of the blue, grinning.

I gave him a questioning look, "Where is this leading?"

"We have a full month break before our next promotion." He stated. "Let go to Tokyo! or maybe Jejudo!"

His mood seem to be jolly and bubbly today; its not like he's never like this or anything.

"Sure." I smiled, poking his nose. He exclaimed a loud 'yay' like a kid who just got new toys on Christmas Day. I could see his eyes sparkles while talking about where he would show me around. We didn't get to day anything but stay in the hotel the last time, I went to Japan with him because there was a lot of fans and reporter outside the hotel. Better safe than sorry, that's what Manager Oppa said.

"Have you ever seen a Orang?"

I shot him a confuse glare, "What is that?"

He grunt lightly, "Orang Otan! The huge monkeys! Don't tell me you never heard of them?"