Chapter 10

For God know how long, we broke apart from our hug. Some tears are still welled and visible in his eyes.

"I don't deserve any excuse, it was all my fault,"

"Are you mad at me?"

I shake my head as a No because a word just couldn't make a way out of my mouth. But he smiled faintly, "I understand if you are. I would be mad too if I was in your shoes,"

"I was scared that you would look at me differently if you knew you about it."

Of course no, silly.

"Hajima. That's enough." I murmur but loud enough for him to hear.

He sighed, but still continue, "I'm such a coward. I'm Sor-"

Sigh. I don't want to him to blame hisself like this. It must have been hard for him too. Before he could finish his sentence, I cut him off by saying,

"That's enough okay. and why are saying sorry. You're the one who promised it so why broke it,"

A real small smile creaks on his face, "You remember that?"

"Of course, I do. I don't have amnesia or something." I rolled my eye, earning a weak chuckle from him.

"And You look disgusting. Your snorts are coming out." I giggle and finally he chuckle, that music laugh of his.

"I wasn't crying. It's raining on my face,"

"Oh please, Just tell me you miss me."

"I do. and it feel like dying."

Shy and shock at his sudden confession because I would never expected him to agree. My hand immediately clasp over my red cheek and I nevoursly giggle. He lightly chuckle at how easily-flustered my reaction was.

I quickly changed the subject just incase he bring it up again. But before i even can bring a topic up, I heard rattling noise coming from downstairs.

"Shit." I cursed. "My parents are home."

His eye widen and I found it so cute that I can't help and laughed alittle but I managed to composed myself.

"W-where do I go?"

"Stay here. I will go check. Don't make a sound alright?"

He give me a nodded and do the hand mentoring as like telling me to go quickly. I went downstairs, trying to act as natural as possible. I peek over in the kitchen because that's where all the noise come from and They're setting up table, for dinner. Grhh. I haven't ate yet.

"You're back early, Mom." I said, pouring myself a cup a water to hide my awkwardness.

"I am. I got through an hour early."

"Ah. I see. I already had dinner, You guys can enjoy it without me." I lied. If I have to had dinner it probably will took a while. And I cannot make, The highness BI, waited for too long or else he would do some stupid mistake and we're doomed if my parents knew I bought a guy home.

"Alright then. Don't forget to Drink a cup of milk before you sleep." I just did a okay sigh and pour myself a cup. I manage to slip out after I help feeding Chloe and cleaning the Kitchen alittle. I rush up to my bed room but only to found myself holding my laughter like an idiot because I found a snoring, Kim Hanbin fast asleep on my carpet floor rolling up like a bundle of burritos. Teheee.I couldn't help but took a fews snap of that.

After I'm satisfied with my picture, I nudge him a few time but he didn't wake up so I end up knocking his forehead with my nucles. "Pabo. Wake up!"