Chapter 22

The expression on his face was unreadable but If anything, I could saw his ear turning bright red like a tomato.

So cute.

He was about to say something but I cut him off because the bus arrived, "L-Let's go!"

Thinking back at it, it was embarrassing but i didn't regret that i said that. I want to let him know that he was not just anything to me and he meant so much to me. I just want him to remember that I loved him. And I wouldn't be tired to tell him that again and again if I had to.

I was between him and the window. I stared out the window of the bus we're riding in. Dugen Dugen Dugen. My heart was beating rapidly. Oh god.

"Why--" He was about to say something but I cut him off again.

"Nothing," I said, avoiding his gaze. "Look! The night light are so pretty!" I point to the street in our sight but I wasn't prepared for what he said next,

"Just like you, Princess." He mumbled.

My cheeks burns. I couldn't look at him so I turn gaze other way. I was still so shy about earlier. Why why? Damn, what now Kim Hanbin?

It was a small comfortable silence until he suddenly turn me around by my shoulder and hold my mouth close by his big hand.

"Don't move. Don't say anything. Just listen to me."

I was too slow to react so I can't fight back.

"You know you don't have to say that if you weren't ready right?"

I was dumbfounded. I gave him a confused look and replied with a blank 'what'.

It only come out as a muffle but atleast I think he catch it.

He didn't speak for a while,
"You don't have to forced yourself. I can always wait you know?"

I become even more confused by what he's saying.

But it become clear when his voice suddenly broke, "I know it all about you going back. I know it all along. You don't have to say that just because you felt like you need to." He sniffed,"don't rush yourself if you're not ready okay?"

It finally sink through me what his word meant and how is feeling inside. Darn, He's getting the wrong idea.

No. I'm not only saying that because I'm leaving soon. I'm saying that because I wanted to. I want him to know that there's a person in this world called Kang SooYeon who love him as much as he does to her.

I love him so much that I don't think I will ever stop. He's the reason of the fluttering in my stomach. When I was next to him, I felt so calm and secured. The first time I met him, I never thought I would need him in my life this much. Heol, I can't stand ignoring him. It was hell for me, the last time when we had that silence battle.

My heart swelled and my lips was trembling. I removed his hand that is covering my mouth and covered my hand on his's instead.

He tried removing it but I'm glad he stopped when he realized I didn't planned to let go.

"Just listen to me, Hm?" I look internly into his eyes, "Remember how you said you love me so much and that you'll wait for me till I love you back too? Well, that time come. I have the courage now.and yes, I said that because I felt like I needed to. I needed you to know that I love you too and I love you so much that I wouldn't get tired to tell you all the time. I love you so much."

When I finished my words, I notice his eyes was beaming with tears already. Silly.

I released my hand and plant a soft peck on his lips, "Good boy."