Chapter 26

"Eomoni, Should I wash these?" I asked but got slapped lightly in my hand. Ouch.

"How many time do I have to tell you that guests should sit down?" Eomoni scolded jokingly.

I was bored just sitting around. Hanbyul was completely absorb in playing with Hanbin and I don't want to ruin their precious bonding time together. He rarely got time to spare with his family and I don't want to take all his time.

I just sheepishly smiled, "I will just be out there if you need help--"

"Why do you have to hit her, Eomma?" Hanbin whined like a kid whining why. I don't know when did he come but he was just right behind me.

"Aigoo-ya. Since when did My Hanbin is a man trying to protect his girl here?" she put her hand on my heart, "I'm proud, Son." she said sarcastically like he's mocking him.

He didn't said anything but he just pouted and because I knew he felt defeated already. I could only laughed at his foolishness. I always adore his Reletionship with his mother, it's like they're a friend rather than a family member. It's not like, I don't like my reletionship with my parents or anything but they're always have this kind of reletionship between them and that's something I want to do with my kids too if I ever to have a kids one day.

Still pouting, He went back to the living room where he was previously is before. Eomoni and
I chuckled before she proceed to tell me stories about Hanbin when he was younger. She was telling me about Hanbin's childhood stories. From How he peed his pants to how he acted sick just so he can skipped schools.

Ahjusshi is also home today. He's a business man, that's why he rarely at home. Hanbin really look like him in some angles, but he's more like his Mom. But his eyes and Hanbyul's are his father's. Especially their noses, but thanks god, Hanbyul took after her mother's nose.

"Do you want to taste this?" She asked. I nodded excitedly as she hold out the spoon for me to taste it.

"Ahh. Jinjja Maschita~" (So Yummy.) I licked my lips. She laughed, "Do you still remember the last recipes I taught you?"

She taught me a few dishes that Hanbin likes. I asked her to but she was so excited to teach me. I don't remember the exact measurement but I think I can nailed it with alittle instruction.

"Ne. I do." I answered.

She smiled, "Great. I will teach you this too. You'll be the best wife now." She giggled. She look really pretty when she laughs. Hanbin must have took it from her.

Her statement made me blushed. I giggled, flustered, "Aye. Don't mention it, Eomoni."

She always jokes like this. She even mention about having grandchild and such, but I knew she was just joking. To be honest, I'm happy the fact that his Mom likes me. I wouldn't want to be one of the girls in the drama where her boyfriend's Mom didn't accept her.

She put her spatular down, "You might hear this a lot from his members already." She look at me genuinely, "Hanbin really changes after he meets you." She smiled, "He always stay quiet if he's tired from work. He won't even made an effort to call us except the times he wanted to talk to Hanbyul," She laughed a bit, "He didn't even smiles when I introduced him to a daughter of one of my female friends."

I heard about that before. He said he rarely calls his parents when he wanted to concentrate on his works. I scold him for that. Well, not really scold. But I just kind of remind him too. He's not the type who would listen to words that was told to him harshly but the sweeter ways possible.