Chapter 11

"Put more weight on your foot this time, donghyuk. Let start again, guys." BI, says.

They're currently practicing for their upcoming concert and since I have nothing to do, BI said I could come and watch them so here I am. They've been practicing for 3 hour straight. Cause you know, the perfectionist leader he is.

It's seem like they're not going to finish in another hour or so. I figure out I would go get some coffee at a nearby café.

Making sure, none of them beware of me leaving the room, just incase they would get distracted. I slowly crept out of the room and successfully made my way downstairs. I make sure to wear covers up or else I might get picture taken by fangirls or reporters that would surely make a big issue again.

Luckily, although I never been around this area before, I found a café nearby. YEHET~ Pushing the door in, sounds bells ringing and the warm scent of fresh bake cookies welcome me.

"I would like a vanilla spices latte and a chocolate roll cake, please." I order.

The cashier nodded, "Is that will be it ma'am? Dine in or take out?"

"Yes. And Dine in, please."

"That's will be 9.70$"

I took out my credit card, but was stop when a person grab my hand and hand his card to the cashier.

"Please make it two. And use this card. Thank you." He told the cashier. I stared at him, confused.

He just grin at me in respond.
After we gots our orders, we sat in one of the farthest available vacant seat.

"Why are you here, Oppa?"

He took a sips of his latte, "I have an hour to kill before my next photoshoot. The place is around here."

"Ah, I see. I will buy next time okay?" I said, taking a bite of my chocolate rolls.

"Keurae, Keurae." He smiled, that angelic smiles of his then took another sips of his latte.

"Where's your manager? Is it safe you're here alone?" I asked.

He rolled his eye jokingly, "I have mask and hats on. Trust me, no one will recognize me. And stop it with all that 'miss know it all' attitude"

I 'tsked', "I'm just worried for you."

He chuckle then took a bite of his chocolate rolls.  "You haven't visit us in a while," Mark Oppa said, still munching.

Yup. It's Mark tuan right here.

"It's been like a week since I last visited and plus I have loads tons of assignment, and homeworks too"

"But you're here right now though," He laughs, "are you coming to watch him practicing?"

"Sort of." I shrugged. I was about to say something else but got cut off when my phone suddenly rings.

"A sec, Oppa." I told him and he just nodded gesture me to take the calls.

BI is calling....

"Wassup?"

[where are you?]

"A cafe near by. Do you want something?"

[I'm going there. wait for me Ara?]

And he hang up. I shuff my phone back into my pocket and turn my attention back to mark Oppa.

"Him?"

"Em. He ask where I am." I nodded.

"Such a protective boyfriend, eh?" He teasingly said.