Chapter 16

Confused was written all over Hanbin's face when I turn to him. And for Mark Oppa, It is just a big fat Awkward.

Mark Oppa and I exchanges weird glances before I decide to break the ice.

"U-Uhm. Hanbin, you must know Mark Oppa right? You guys met before?"

Hanbin just nodded, mutter a yes, eyes still showing 'confused'. Mark Oppa shift an sheeplish cough then he came forward and did a awkward handshake and they exchanges bow.

"Why are you here Oppa?" Isn't he suppose to be on his way to hongkong right now?

"My schedule is c-canceled and So yeah.."

"Ah.." I nodded, "I see."

"Did you guys have fun?" Joon Oppa asked. I was alittle confused but soon realized that he was talking about earlier. I just grinned and nodded. He grinned back in respond, putting up a thumbs.

"I guess I have to go now."
Mark Oppa said, grabbing his coat. What the? I was dumbfound slash confused, giving him the 'how what why' face and He just a avoid my eyes contact. "I had schedule to attend."

"But didn't you said it was canceled earlier?"

"I-It's another one." He grab his car keys that is lying on the coffee table, "I will get going now alright. Bye SooYeon. And Uhm. BI let see each other some next time, huh?" He flashed a faint smile but I could tell it was a force one.

"But you said you have something to say to Soo-" Joon Oppa got cut off when Mark Oppa did the guy hug with him, "I have to get going alright? Bye Joon. Take care." He patted Oppa shoulder. Oppa just confusedly nodded.

I was about to say something else when he wave he a quickly bye but he already left the door in a flash. I could hear his car engine started and drove away.

Fudge. What just happen? I turn to Joon Oppa and he just shrugged. "I don't know anything..."

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked but Joon Oppa shake his head, "I'm not sure...maybe it's a sudden schedule?"

I hope so....

We decided to just head up to my room and rest since we were to pretty much beat. I will talk to Mark Oppa later. That's what I told and noted to myself.

And yes, Our parents are fine with Hanbin sleeping over. Well, you know Western parents. They even tease me. But Joon Oppa did get on his 'overprotective oppa' mode sometime but eventually get over with.

I took a warm showers then put on my Pjs. Hanbin did the same. He had his own spare Pj here if you're asking. He had some cloths and belonging here, just incase he would sleepover.

"How do you know Mark Sunbaenim?" His head is lying on a pillow that's place on my lap. We're watching a drama together right now. Or more like I force him to.

I play with his hair, "He's a friend of Oppa."

"Did he come over often?" I shrugged, "Not really." I grinned, "Wae, Are you jealous?"

"Psh. I'm just asking, you punk."

I rolled my eyes before smack him in a face by a pillow.