Chapter 1

~Carsons pov~
Its my first day of school in my new school in North Carolina. I've been living here in North Carolina for a few weeks. I met two girls. Krissy is crazy happy sweet girl. She gets straight A's and she's really pretty. She's like one of the girls you see on the cover of a models magazine. She's short. She has blonde hair with black and blue streaks.
Mac is a goofy, crazy, happy, loving girl. She's the star soccer player. She's gorgeous like Krissy. She's tall. She has ombre hair thats dark brown, light brown, and really blonde.
For me on the other hand I'm crazy, goofy, happy, and loving. I get straight A's. I'mnot all that good looking. Im taller than Krissy but shorter than Mac. I have strawberry blonde hair.

So this morning i showered. When i got out and put ona flowery dress, nee high socks, and combat boots. I dried my hair and put it in a fishtail braid and put on a flower crown. I got my stuff and went downstairs. I got some breakfast and headed to the bus stop.
When i got there i was alone but 20 minutes later a boy walkednover to the stop. He had on jeans, a shirt that said " Magcon 2015" , and vans. He looked my age.
A little bit later Krissy showed up with Mac. Krissy was wearing jeans, a crop sweater, and boots with nee socks.
Mac was wearing shorts, a crop sweater too, and black converse.
"Hey babe." Krissy says. She's so wierd. "Hey kris and mac." I say and smile. The boy who was there came over. "Hey Mac and Kris." He said. "Hey Hayes" they said back. So his name is Hayes. He's super cute. "Oh, Hayes have you met Carson?" Mac asked and he shook his head "no". " Oh well than Hayes meet Carson , Carson meet Hayes" Krissy said pushing me towards him. "Hi" Hayes said. " Hi" I say and blush. "So you new?" "Yeah, just moved here a few weeks ago" i say and smile. "Cool." Hayes says and smiles back.

~During Lunch~

I sat at a table with Krissy, Mac , and their friends Taylor and Jayden. Taylor is really sweet and goofy. She's head of the cheerleaders and Volleyball team. She's an A's and B's student. (Were all really smart) She's gorgeous . She has blue eye's, She's tallish , and has long dirty blonde hair. Jayden is crazy and goofy. She's the it girl like Taylor, Krissy , and Mac. She's really tall. She has long dark brown hair.
Krissy, Mac, Taylor , and Jayden are super popular. It sometimes makes me wonder why they all wanted to be mu friends. While we we're eating I kept noticing that Hayes was staring at me. It made me blush a little. Hayes is captain of the football team. He was sitting with a bunch of boys and a few girls.

~Hayes pov~

During lunch I couldnt help but look at Carson, the new girl. She's so gorgous. I have all my classes with her. I got kicked out of my thoughts when someone threw aome bread at me. "Hayes dude stop staring." Cameron said laughing. Cameron was my big brother Nash bestfriend. "What I'm not staring at anyone! What!", I said all nervous like. "Dude yes you were! Who?" Nash asked and I said, "No one" " Lier!" Nash said and tried to see who it was. I guess i started to stare angain cuz Nash said," So you like staring at Carson the new girl?" "What! No, never, what! Yeah i guess."I said and Nash and Cameron laughed at me. "Dude she's FINE!" Taylor Caniff said.
Taylor is a guy who stares way too much andthan when he hits on the girl she's so disgustedthat she ends up saying yes. Its so wierd. "Dude stop!" Aaron said. Aaron is the classy guy in our group other than Cameron. He's a chick magnet , He gets everyone , but has only had 1 girlfriend and thats Jayden. They've been together since 8th grade and we're Juniors now. Its cute! "I was kidding " Taylor says face hitting Aarons shoulder. "Right!"
A

aron says glaring at Taylor.

After lunch I have P.E with : Cameron, Taylor, Nash, Aaron, Grayson, Jack G, and Matt. Carsons in my class too. We went into the locker room and put on our gym shorts and tank. When i walked out of the locker room , I notice the girls are stretching. I saw Carson stretch towards her toes. I happened to notice her shorts didnt cover everything cuz her ass was hanging out a little. When she turned around she noticed i was staring at her and she blushed and giggled than walked off to where Krissy and Taylor ( the girl) were. They talked for a sec or 2 than taylor looked over at me than at Carson and they all started to crack up.

~Carsons pov ~

I was stretching whith the girls in my class. When i turned around I notice Hayes is starting at me for the hundredth time today . I blushed and giggled than walked over to Kris and Tay(Taylor and Krissy ). "So, i saw hayes staring" Krissy says and i blushed. "Where?" Taylor asked looking around. She saw hayes and stared a sec than looked away."He was staring at your ass i bet!" Taylor says and idek why but we all started to crack up. During P.E we had to get partners. I ended up with Hayes. " Hey" he says and i smile and say " hi" back.
At the end of P.E i went to shower. After that i looked for my clothes and couldn't find them. I asked Taylor and Krissy if she knew where they were . "No, babe but taylor (the boy) came in here after everyone was out of here. So look in the boys room." "Okay" i say . I walk over to the boys room and walk in. I walk over to taylor. I hear people whispering but i dont care. "Taylor where are my clothes!" I yell at him cuz im very uncomfortable bing in a towel with only boys around. "Um, i dont know somewhere." He says smirking. "But i dont have them. I promise." He says and i get mad." TAYLOR GIVE ME MY CLOTHS!!" I yell and he says "No" . So i go ahead and go through his bag. Nothing. "Damn it give me my cloths" i say. I see hayes staring at me. "Can you please stop staring at me Hayes!" I yell . I search through nash, camerons and matts bag. Nothing. Than i go through Hayes bag and sure enough my bra, underwear, pants, and top are in there ( the clean cloths). "HAYES!" I yell so pissed. "What!?i promise i didn't! Taylor!?"he says and i walk out crying. I thought hayes was different. The boys at my old school would do that and rape me!!! I thought hayes would be like boys that are in movies. But he's just like the boys that raped me!

~ Hayes pov ~

I saw Carson walk out crying. "Hayes whyd you do that!?" Nash asked upset. " Hayes didnt i did" Taylor says laughing. " you know what Taylor Fuck you!" I yell at him and grab my stuff and leave. During 6th period Me and Carson had to be partners and i could tell she was trying not to cry. "Carson? " i ask "What!?" She whisper shouted. "It wasn't me who did that!"I whisper shouted ." Yeah right!" She says and runs out. Damn Taylor ruined everything!

Ok so this was my first book in awhile so plzz comment and like.
Polyvore account is: jessica101turner
Other wattpad account : taylorswiftya