Chapter 21

~Cameron's pov ~
When i found out that Carson was pregnant i felt like crying but yelling to because it could possibly not be mine because of Hayes and Noah. God they screw everything up. I swear if this isn't my baby I'm going to kill them matter of fact im gonna kill them either way. Its been a month since we found out and she barely looks different than before. But most people know cause Noah wont keep his mouth shut .
I was on my way to class when i heard a bunch of people yelling and than one voice stood out Carsons . I know what she sounds like whwn she yells and let me tell you once she starts yelling you know whats next. So i ran in thw direction the yelling was coming from and it was Carson and Mac . Shit. Than Mac hit Carson and that pissed me off even more than the baby thing. " YOU THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HITTING. " i hear krissy yell thank god she's there cause i cant hit a girl. "Bitch you want some." mac yelled and Carson got up and tackled Mac and beat the shit out of her. Than i run over to caraon and get her off of mac and mac gets baxk up and hits me and carson . " Bitch! " krissy yelled and slammed mac. " dont ever touch her again. " krissy yelled while beating the shit out of mac. Than Nash came over and got her off of mac. " talk shit about me again and touch me again aand see what happens you will need medical help cuz you'll be dieing BITCH." Carson yelled as we walked away than Maggie and Mac both slammed carson and i wanted to beat the shit out of them . Than krissy ran over to them and started beating the shit out of them too and i took Aaron, Nash, Me, Matt, Ethan, Grayson, Jack G, Jack Johnson, Shay, Sara, Claire, Dae, Andrea, Jayden, Alex, Taylor, Hunter, Taylor, Kian,Sam,Jc,and Hayes to pull just Carson and Krissy away from Mac and maggie and it only took some boy and Noah to get Them off of krissy and Carson. After that we all left except for maggie, mac,noah, and the boy. We all decidedto go to Matts place and we hung out. (All 24 people lol )

~Carsons pov ~
After awhilewe all decidedto play truth or dare .
Matt: whos first?
Kian : ill go um.. carson truth or dare?
Me: dare
Kian : i dare you to kiss a girl in this room.
Me : ok .
I say and look at all the girls and look at cam and get up and walk over to Jayden and kiss her and she kissed back for a sec andd than we pulled away and i walked back over to Cameron.
Me : okay Ethan truth or dare?
Ethan: dare
Me : i dare you to lick Sams foot.
Ethan : ew but ok
And same puts his foot up and ethan licks it and Sam wiggles around than says, " that tickled. " and we all laughed.
Sam: Carson truth or dare
Me : um dare?
I said more like a question and cam looked at me and than sam said.
Sam : ok . Whos the father?
Me: i said dare
Sam : to bad whos the father?
Me : shit um cam obviously. ...
I say looking down.
Krissy : your lieing every time you lie you look down
"I do not. " I say looking down . And everyone looks at me a glares.
Me: i dont know ...
I say and look sam and krissy straight in the eyes .
" how do you not know?!? " Krissy yelled alittle when she said that. " because. , um.. because of um.. " I say and Jc says " just spit it out!" " BECAUSE OF HAYES AND NOAH. " I yell and start to cry and Hayes gets up and leave and so does cam they went different ways tho. " Holy shit she's not lieing. " krissy says.
"

yep . " nash says and comes over to me and comforts me . The only people who knew was Me,Nash, and Cameron.

~Hayes pov ~
How could carson not tell me . Fuck. Why did it haveto be me. I could be a father with a girl love who has a boyfriend. But also it could be camerons or noahs and that pushes me farther away than us not being together. " Hayes? " I hear someone say from behind me so i turn around and its Carson. " I'm so sorry hayes i should have told you." she says threw crys . " no im the one who should be sorry. " I say and hug her and she crys into my chest than I lift her chin up and say," im here for you weither its mine or not okay?" I say and she nods her head and walks away.
I hope it's mine but also i don't.

Hope you liked it . Soon i will be coming out with cute imagines so if you want one plz comment below. What i need if you do...
Name, crush name, what you look like, what he or she looks like, and wat its about.
Love yall . thx .
Also comment below who you think the father is. Comment and vote.
Polyvore account : jessica101turner