Chapter 16

~Carsons pov~
When we got to Cams beach house we we're all amazed it was beautiful and huge . "Wow" i say and cam smiles. Than we get out of the car and walk in. Cam told us that there was only 4 rooms so Hayes has to sleep ob the pull out couch. I kinda felt bad for him. We all walk up to our rooms . Me and Cam got the master bedroom. It was huge. "Damn" i murmur . "yep" cam says and hugs me from behind.He starts to kiss down my neck."so watcha want to do first?" cam asked and i say ,"well i know what you want to do but we cant do that yet so lets go to the beach." "Awwe ok fine " cam says smiling and kisses my lips and he walks out and i change into my bikini . i put on a turquoise and white strapless bikini. As i was putting on the top half someone walks in good thing i was facing the other way. "Oh my gosh im so sorry " it was Hayes. He walked back out and i blushed alittle. When i was done getting dressed for the beach i got my stuff and headed down stairs . I see that everyone except Hayes. "Hey" i say when i see hayes. "Hi" he says and blushes. "Its ok "i said and he said "i really am sorry i should have nocked." "its ok "i say again and smile. Than Cam walks in and says " everyones ready if you are." and he takes my hand and i get up and i say bye to Hayes and we walk down to the beach. Krissy was wearing a black stringed bikini, Alex was wearing a floral strapless bikini, and Hunter was wearing a dark blue strapless bikini. When we got to the water i set my stuff down and walked over to the water and stared at it. I've always loved the water. A few seconds later i was in the water on cams shoulders and we we're messing around than i slipped and fell off he's shoulder into the water. "Ouch" i say laughing. "Sorry" cam says with a worried look on his face. "Babe I'm fine ." i say getting up out of the water and hugging cam. "Positive?" "Positive" i say and kiss him. He picks me up and we're kissing until Hunter comes over to us and says, "this again seriously Cars get a room." and cam sets me down and i tackle her and we land in the water laughing. "Girl your very heavy get off of me."she says still laughing. We got up and tackle Cameron. "What was that for?" cam asked and everyone's laughing and i said, " cause you we're wanting some action " and we all laugh at my comment.

After awhile me and the girl went to look around the shops. When we got to "Joes Surf " we walked in and found a bunch of cute clothes and we bought them. When we walk out i see Shawn kissing some girl and i looked at Alex who was crying. She walked up to him and smacked him. "What the HELL SHAWN "she yelled at him and ran off. I told the girls i was going to go check on Alex. When i found her she was on the beach near a cliff. "Alex are you okay?" i ask when i sit down next to her. She just looks at me and hugs me and cries into my chest. "How could he . He proposed to me and everything. Damn what a fuvking asshole." she says still crying. "Wait he fucking proposed to you and than did this!?!"i say pissed . " well... Um.. Yea i was gonna tell yall tonight but than this happened and i just hate him now." she says. She stops crying a little bit after that and looks up at me and says,"thanks Carson for comforting me." "No prob you one of my very best friends how could i just let you cry and not have anyone. I mean you we're there for me when me and Hayes had issues. " i say and smile. Than we get up and walk back to the group. When we get there Shawn i sitting next to Jack and Nash. I walk over to him and bitch slap him. "Carson what was that for?" nash asked me and i said,"he fucking knows why." And i walk over to Cam and Alex and sit down and look out at the ocean. I'm so pissed that i just sit there not saying a word than cam pulls me closer to him and wraps his arm around me. I guess i didnt notice that i was crying til cam asked me if i was ok and was rubbing his finger over my cheek. "Yea."i say and try to stop crying. I'm only crying because of how pissed i am and because im liking about how Hayes and Noah both cheated on Me. Maybe its good that i have Cameron because i know Cam could never hurt me like that.
Later that night we decided to got to Cameron's cousins Party. (Btw they got invited to a party while they were at the beach because cams cousin ran into them).

Hope you like it. Comment and Vote.