Chapter 15

~Carsons pov ~
I woke up next to Cameron and for some reason i had an erge to kiss him. Than i remembered what had happened last night and smiled at my self remembering all the good things with Cameron than i remembered why i came in the first place. "Damn it " i whisper/ shouted and Cam woke up. "Babe whats wrong?" asked in his morning voice. "Oh i just remembered yesterday. Thats all." I was sitting up straight now. Cameron scooted closer to me and put his hand on my thigh and said," i think we need a break from Miami." "what do you mean?" i ask putting my hand on top of his. "I mean me ,you, nash, and couple of us go to L.A. California." he said and smiled. "Awe thats thoughtful but we dont have any money and we won't have any place to stay."i say and his smile got even bigger when he said,"I have enough money and We can stay at my Familys big beach house." i smiled and he asked," so do you want to ?" "YAS "i said and tackled him and i layed on top of him for a moment. We stared into each others eyes and Cam than smashed his lips into mine and we kissed .He grabbed my ass and i giggled alittle than he pulled away and said, " want to go tell Nash the good news?" and i nod my head and we get up. We walk over to Nash's room and i open it quietly and saw Nash aleep so i ran up to his bed and jumped on top of him and he woke up frightened. "Hey Nashy Guess What?" i say and he says,"wat?" in a raspy voice. "WE'RE GOING TO L.A. CALIFORNIA!!!" I yelled cuz i was so excited. "YAY " Nash says and we get up. We go downstairs and eat.
After we ate we decided that we're going to go on Monday. Which is 2 days away Today is Saturday. We decided to ask:
Nash
Kris
Hunter
Jack
Alex
Shawn
And they made me say yes to Hayes coming but i guess it is okay cause me and him are kinda okay for now. After we told everyone Cam and i went to my house to get started packing. When we got to my place Noah was outside on the porch. So i get out and tell Cameron to stay in the car. I walk over to Noah. "Why are you at my house?" i shouted at him. "Because babe you know that i didnt mean any of what i was saying to you i was joking. " he said grabbing my arm i try to pull away but cant cuz of how strong he is. "Get your hands off of me "i yell at Noah and Cam gets out of the car and says, "i think you should leave." and noah does.

A hour or two later we're at target and we see Alex.(btw Alex is the girl Alex and she works at target lol) . She runs up to me and hugs me . "omg cars im so excited for monday." she says and i smile and say," me too."
After we went to target we went back to my house and finished packing.

(Next Day )
I woke up next cam and kissed his cheek . He woke up and smiled at me. "Hi babe" "Hi" he says back .
I decided that i wanted to change up my hair since its got longer so i got up from the bed and took a shower. When i got out Cam was starting at me ."what."i say and he smiles and says "nothing ur just really hot ." i blish a little than turn to my dresser and pulled out a crop top that says,"You got a Bae? Or nah?", a pair of ripped jean shorts and floral vans. I put on a bra and thong than my ahorts and top . I didnt feel wierd doing that in front of Cam because he's seen me naked before. I turned around and Cam was on his phone. I walked over to him and sat in his lap and said " babe can we change my hair?" he look at me confused and said,"why?" "cause i want a new look . " "ok i guess we can wat do you want to do to it?" he asked and i said " just change the color im not much of a blonde you know." and we laughed.
We decided to go with ombre color . i liked it and Cam seem to like it too cuz he wouldnt stop playing with it. "Cam stop."i said laughing. He leaned over my shoulder and kissed my neck . We had a lot of fun that night.(wink wink )

(Monday)
We got up and put on our outfits and left for the airport. We met up with the others there . And let me just say out of us four girl i packed the least. We we're only going to be there for 4 weeks . Soon after we got there we got on the plane. I sat at the window seat Cam in the middle and Hayes on the end. After 30 minutes on the plane i passed out.

(2 hours later)
I woke from my nap with someone shaking my shoulder . i looked up to see it was Cameron and i smiled and he said,"Babe we're landing " and i sat up off of his shoulder. "May i just say that whenyou sleep its creepy." Cameron says and i laugh and say,"how so? " "well you kinda sleep with your eyes open. It kinda freaked me out." i laughed and hugged him and said, "im sorry baby " in a baby voice. He laughed and kissed my cheek.

Soon after that we got off the plane and we had a private car pick us up from the airport.

Hope you liked it . today i will have up probably three chapters including this one. Comment and vote.