Chapter 19

~ Carsons pov ~
Soon, we stopped at the place and cam gets out. Than he opens my door and grabs my hand after he unbuckles me and leads me to the door. " one sec." cam says and walks in. After a second or two he comes back to me and helps me inside. " babe can i take it off yet? " I ask and he says " No not yet. ".

Than we walk in and everything is black even darker than before. Than he takes off the blindfold and i see blackness til someone turns on the lights and everyone jumps up and yells," HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARSON. " I almost cried. I hugged cam and he pulled my head up slightly and kissed my lips. " WHOS REASY TO PARTY. " nash yelled into a mic and the DJ started to play my favorite song by gnash called "Fuck me up." i grabbed cams hand and ran to the dance floor. I started to grind on him. Than he turned me around and kissed me hard on the lips. " I love you. " I say as me pull away and he says," baby girl i luv u too. " and kissed me again.

20 minutes later. ...
Nash really wanted the cake so we decided to have it . So i cut a piece of cake for everyone and than when we all had our cake and was eating Nash came up behind me and shoved cake in my face. " OH NO U DIDNT. " I say and turn around and shove my cake in his face and cam comes over and puts more cake in my face and i laugh and so does everyone else. Than i lean in to give Cam a kiss and he says," im not gonna kiss you with cakw in your face." " Fine than heres some cake for you . " i say and shove cake in his face and than kiss him. " Better. " I say and he smiles and says, " yep . " and we laugh.
Than we did presents and i was suprised that Cameron didnt get me one. But I'd have to say that the present that Nash and Krissy got me was the best they got me back stage tickets to meet GNASH AND TAYLOR SWIFT. I cried when i saw those tickets.

After the party...........

Once everyone left Me, Cam, Nash, Kris,and Hayes stayed to clean up our mess . We we're almost done when Cam came over to me and said, "i've got a surprise for you " " Right now or after we're done cleaning caise you know i dont like leaving messes and all..." than cam cut me off with a kiss and than said, "Well i guess we can go and all since we only have to put up the chairs." i say and he smiles and we say bye to everyone and leave. Than when we get into the car he blindfolds me again. "Seriously." i say and he says,"seriously" mocking me. "Stop it "i say giggling.

Soon after we stip the car somewhere and we get out and do the same as last time with my party except this time we went up stairs alot. Than we finally stopped and opened a door. Than we walk in and i run into the door. "Ouch.. Hey i thought you were suppose to be guiding me " i say laughing. "Sorry" he says and pulls me away from the door. "Thank you " i say still laughing. Than he takes off my blindfold and i see a bed with rose petals. "Awwe babe " i say and kiss him. "So what would you like to do " i asked smirking. "Hmm maybe more of this."he says and kisses me . "mm i like this " i say between our kiss. "Jump" he says and i do and he picks me up and i wrap my legs around his waist. He than kisses down my neck until he kisses my collarbone and i moan alittle and he sucks on my neck and leaves little love bites. I moan a little louder than before and he smiles into the kiss. Than he walks us over to the bed and lays me down. " um.." cam says looking at me. "What's wrong babe ?" i asked him. "Well i wanted to ask you something " "what is it?"i asked smiling. "Carson Alexandra Brooke will you be my girlfriend?" he asked looking down at his feet. I lean up to where we are eye to eye . "Yes" i say and kiss him and we lay back down on the bed and i take off his shirt without loosing our kiss. Than i get on top of him and kiss all the way down he body and stop at he d. Than i pull his shorts down and his underwear goes down too. Than i kiss the top of his d and than suck fully. After that we change positions and he's on top of me and taking off my shirt and shorts than he takes my bra off and kisses my body than takes off my underwear and eats me ( or watever youwant to call it) and i moan loudly. Than he puts it in and i moan even more.

Hour or two later ...
Me and Cam are laying in the bed kissing and than he hands me a box." babe i know its early but i want us to be together for along time." he says and i open the box and it a promise ring ."awwe babe i love it "i say and kiss him. Little bit afterwards we fall asleep together.

Hope you liked it . plzz comment and vote . luv yall.