Chapter 22

-carson's pov-

I don't know what id do if it was hayes baby . i mean i love him and all but i really don't want the same issues as before i mean he left me for Maggie and she's a fucking whore. What if I'm not the only one pregnant what if maggie is too. i just couldn't deal with that and i mean if its Noah than id rather kill myself than have his baby . if it was cams id be fine with it cause i love cam and he's never hurt me they have . i got pushed out of my thoughts when i saw Cameron talking to Noah. Than Noah threw a punch and cameron and him start to fight. "stop! please stop. " i say and run towards them. "STOP!" I yelled and got in between them. "stop please just stop please." i say with my hands on both of their chest. "STOP ACTING LIKE THAT BABY ISNT MINE CAUSE I KNOW IT IS!"noah yells at me and than i ball up my fist and punch him in his jaw. he then grab me arm and pulled me away from them and i hit me. then he started throwing punches at cam but cam fought back and soon they were both fighting. i ran in front of cam but he punch me. "CAMERON ALEXANDER DALLAS!!!!!!" He looked at me with shock and than punched Noah so hard that Noah was out cold. Than he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me and hugged me and we both were crying now. " im so sorry so sorry baby. I really am." he says stilk crying. " its fine it was an accident. " I say and kiss him . Than he wipes my tears way and say, " i just couldnt let him do that im sorry." " its fine cam. " i say. " HOLY SHIT CARSON YOUR EYE!!! " Nash says walking outsideand over to me. " its ok nash it was an accident. " I say and he gaves me a look sayong he didnt believe me. " DID YOU DO THAT CAMERON! ! " Nash asked and cam looks down and says, " it was an accident. I didnt mean to ." I hug him and he kisses my cheek . " DAMN CAMYOU HIT HER HARD . " nash says. " NASH stop ." I say and Nash walks away. "I'm sorry baby." cam says again. "It's ok I'm fine." I say and we walk inside I give cam and ice pack for his hand and he puts it on there but than put it on my eye and than I kissed his cheek. "Love you Cameron." "Love you too baby."
The rest of the day was chill.

Sorry for a short chapter . comment and vote.