chapter 4

~Carsons pov ~
I went to walk over to Hayes and Maggie cause i heard Maggie yelling at him. As i was walking to him He kissed her and started to Makeout . I started to cry and i just started to run and run to who the hell know. Why did he do this?!? He's such a dick. I hate him!

When i finally stop running isaw that i was at Nash's apartment place that he got last week. He lives there with Cameron and Matt and Shawn. I remembered that Cameron didnt go to school today so i texted him before i went up.
To Cam- Hey do you mind if i come over?
From Cam- Not at all come on over.
To Cam- Be up in sec
From Cam-ok

When i get up to camerons apartment i nocked on the door and cameron instantly opened the door. " Hey. " He says and looks at me and grabs my arm and hugs me tight. " Wats wrong? Who did it?" He asked and i started to cry . " Hayes is cheating on me!" i say still crying. " Baby girl . Aww im so sorry." he says and pulls me in to the apartment and we sit on the couch.
I told Cameron everything. " Damn, Hayes did that. Wow." he says and hugs me for the 5th time .

~4hours later ~
I ended up helping Cameron unpack. We had fun doing that. He's really funny. When it was like 4:30 nash got home with Hayesand Maggie . Damn it. When they walked in me and Cameron were in his room putting his movids in order. " Cam?" Nash yelled. " Up here." Cam yelled and Nash came up and noticedthat I was there so he hugged me and said, " Um.. i think you should leave." "Uh.. why?" I asked and than Hayes walked in with Maggie. " oh look the slut is here!"i mumbled under my breath. " uh.. Hi Carson." Hayes says and all i want to do is punch him so when he comes over to me he tried to kiss me and i hit him. " WHAT THE FUCK CARSON! " He says and I almost hit him again but nash must have known that i wanted to so he pulled my arms back and said, " dont." and lets go. I get my stuff and tried to walk out but as i tried to leave hayes grabs my arm and says, " Carson, I didnt mean to ." "Ha i heard that one before. YOU KNOW WHAT HAYES WE'RE FUCKING THREW! GO HAVE FUN WITH THAT SLUT!" I yelled at him and Maggie comes out from Camerons room and yells, "Who the HELL ARE YOU CALLING A SLUT BITCH!!!" She starts to walk down to the living room where me and Hayes were and i just couldnt hold this back i run up to her and beat the living shit out of her. She pulls my hair but it doesn'tstop me from punching her in the face . " NASH CAMERON GET DOWN HERE!" I hear Hayes yell and they come running. " Carson let go of her." I hear Nash yell but i dont till Cameron says, " Carson dont do this let go and just walk away from this please. " I start to cry and i let go and leave thier apartment.

Wow different from what you thought this would be like lol . I hope yall have an awesome Christmas. Yall are awesome. Comment and vote.
Polyvore account : jessica101turner
Other wattpad account : taylorswiftya