Chapter 20

~Carsons pov~
5 to 6 months later...
The past few months have been good but difficult for me and Cameron. We're still together but we have an issue. Let me start at where all of this started.
1Month before..
Me and Cam were at my locker kissing when Matt asked if we wanted to go to his party. We both said "yea" and than went to class . during 6th Hayes and i were partners in chemistry. "So cars whatcha doin tonight?" hayes asked and i said," going to Matts party with Cam why?" "i don't know just wondering." he said than the bell rang.
As I was walking to PE i got stopped by Noah. " Please move." I say and try to move away from him and walk to class but he just stays in front of me. " Dude stop! Get out of my way NOAH !" I yell and he still doesnt move. " Carson we need to talk." he says and I say, " No we dont i have to get to class. " Than he pushes me into at closet. " Stop noah." I yell at him. " Stop resistingme than." he says and starts to lwave wet kisses on my neck. " stop it. " i say and he than grabs my boob and i bite my lip so i dont moan. Than he does something that i shall not talk about cause taylor did the same to me.
When he was done he left me there crying. I stayed there for 30 minutes and than fixed myself to look like nothing happened. I than walk out and walk to Camerons car and i guess i was still crying because Cameron asked " wats wrong? " " nothing. " I say and dry my tears up . Thanwe get to my house and i change after i showered. I put on a black laced croptop , ripped shorts, and Black Vans. I than straightened my blue hair. I put some makeup on and than walked downstairs to Camand we went to Matts party.
When we got there we were really early cause he askd us to help set up with him and Tay . After we we're all done setting up it was 9 o'clock and everyone was coming in.

2hours later
I drunk as fuck and i cant find cameron. Than someone hugs me from behind and kisses my neck . " well someones eger i say and we walk upstairs . ( let me just remind you i am really drunk so my mind is telling me to do this. ) when we get up to a room we lay down and start to kiss . Than we you know have s..e..x.
When we are done i get my clothes back on and notice that thats not Cameron that was Hayes. " HOLY SHIT did we no.... " I kept saying that we didnt just do that. Holy shit we did oh my. After all of my clothes are back on me i run out of the room and try to find Cam . I find him with Mac talking. " Hey babe can we leave. " I whisper into his ear and he gets up and says yea. I look at him and notice he's not even close to being drunk. Thank god.
When we got home  i dont know why but we were very eger so we you know . Wow .
5 days later...
I wake up and run to the bathroom and throw up. " Shit! " I say and Cam comes running in . " are you okay ? " he asked and I shake my head no and throw up again and that time cam held my hair back. " Hey babe. um... can you take me to the store?" I ask and he says " sure." And we get dressed and leave. When we get to Walgreens i go to the back and get a Pregnancy test and buy it before Cam can see. Than we leave and he takes me home. " want me to stay with you?" he asked and i say , " please." And we get out and walk into the house. I go up to the bathroom while cam is on the couch and i take the test and its positive. " NOO NOO NOO SHIT." I yell while crying on my bed. Cam comes running up stairs and into the room and looks at my hand that still held the test. " Babe? " he asked and i just keep crying and he comes closer to me and takes it out of my hand and looks at it and than hugs me. " babe i.. I. ..I " thats all i could get out when trying to talkto him. " its going to be fine because I'm not going anywhere and I'm gonna still love you and our baby. " I smile a little and hug cam more than remember my issue with Hayes and noah . " Shit." I say and he looks at me and says, " what?? " " um.. i um.. have an issue its about hayes and Noah. " " Oh..... shit you didn't did you ?" he says and than i dont reply. He getsup and stares at me . " how could you. " " well the noah one i didnt want to do but he raped me so that one isnt my fault and the hayes one i thought it was you but the baby could still be yours cause we did it too." I say and start to cry again. " Babe i ment what I said im not leaving. And i understand about thw issues. but please promise me it won't happen again. " he says and i look up at him and say," I PROMISE THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN." I say and he kisses me.

hope you enjoyedthis chapter. Comment who you think the father is. Comment and vote. Luv yall. Thx.
Polyvore account : jessica101turner
Other wattpad account : taylorswiftya

Dedicated to : ljiscool243 mystic_fiction HonestlyBaeHey Gabriella20438 Gabriella204