Chapter 6

~Noahs pov~
I leaned in and kissed Carson . Ok so i know it was wrong but she's so hot and I've had a crush on her ever since we met. As we kissed it was soft but passionate." Carson?" I say as i pull away. " yea? " " Um. Would you like to be my girlfriend? " I ask and she looks at me and grabs my face and kisses me than says," Does that answer your question?" and giggles alittle. " So.. watcha want to do?" I ask and she says, " This." and kisses me. We stay like that for a while. Let me just say she is an awesome kisser.

~later that night~
~ Carsons pov ~
So me and Noah are together and i love it. So far we've mostly kissed but we did talk about some stuff like what we like and stuff. " Babe?" I say looking at the tv . " yea." he says and I climb on top of him and say , " its a little early to say this but i completely mean it when i say I love you so much." and i kiss him. " Babe i love you too." He says kissing me back. " Not to ruin the moment or anything but I've got to get home." Noah says and I put out my bottom lip and he laughs, " sorry babe." "its ok . " I say and get up with him. He gets his stuff and we walk to the door. " I love you. I'll texf you later. K?" he says and i say , " Love you too and ok. " than he leans down and kiss me for a second or two than leaves.
I go into the kitchen and to get some food when theres a nock on the door. " Your already back Noah." I yell as i walk up to the door. I open the door to see Hayes. " so noah was here." he says and I say " what do you want?!?" "I wanted to apologize and see if you'd like to get back together." he says smiling. " Well um.. i kinda cant and i want to except your apologize but its gonna take me time to. " I say. " What do you mean by you can't ?" He asked and I say " Cause i have a boyfriend. " "Who?" he asked . " Who cameron? Nash? Who?" Hayss says when i dont answer him. " Hayes why does it even matter? " I say and close the door and lock it. I run up to my room and cry. I mean i dont want to date hayes but i do still have feelings for him. " stop it carson your dating noah." i yell at my self threw my thoughts. I soon fall asleep.

< next day >
I wake up and shower. When i get out i put on a Crop sweater, jeans, and converse. I blow dried my hair than straightened it. I than put on a little makeup and get my stuff and go down to the kitchen. I eat breakfast. As i was eating i got a text from Noah.
From Noah- Want me to ride the bus with you?
I text him back immediately .
To Noah- Yas plzz
From Noah- ok meet u at the bus stop. Luv u babe.
To Noah- Ok . Luv u too

When i done eating i walk down to the bus stop and wait on Noah. When i get there Mac and Kris and Andrea are walking there. " Hey kris and mac. " I say and smile. " Hey cheeka." Andrea says . " Hey." Kris and Mac say. " Hey what happened yesterday?" Mac asked. SoI told them everything.
" Damn he really did that." Krissy yells getting mad. Than Noahs car drives up . " Hey babe. " He says getting out. " Hey. " I say and kiss noah. (Btw noahs mom is driving him to the bus stop). " ooo. What did i miss it this a new thang." I hear Hunter say as she walks up to us all. " yea." I say and blush.
Hunter is the funniest girl I've ever met, She's beautiful, talented, smart, and a bad ass. Hunter is Jack Gilinsky little sister and she's dating Jack Johnson. Shes short, she has long brown hair and looks alot like her brother. They could be twins but thier not. (Lol)

Short chapter it had a big event but than it got boringish lol . Hope u like it . Tell me which do you like #Coah/Narson or #Cayes/Harson which ouple do you like best. Comment wat u think will happen when hayes finds out noah and carson are together. Comment and vote.
Polyvore account : jessica101turner
Other wattpad account : taylorswiftya

Chapter is dedicated to ljiscool243