Chapter 18

~ Camerons pov ~
I wake up next to Carson. Damn she's hot when she sleeps. I kissed her lips and was about to getup when she pulled me closer to her. " Babe? " I say and she smiled and says, " Stay please for a little bit more. " I decided to stay cause i just cant resist being near her. " oh yea. " she says and i laugh . I lean down and plant my lips on hers and she kisses me back. " so watcha wanta do today babe?" I ask and she says, " stay here in your arms forever." I smile and kiss her again and get up. " Damn it i knew it was to good to last." she says and i laugh and pick her up off the bed and put her on my back. " thats better." she says and i laugh again. She's so cute. We walk downstairs and walk into the kitchen and see everyone is up and eating. " I see that someones happy." hunter says looking at carsons face. She had her eyes closed and she was smiling big. " Can i put you down yet?" I ask and she says, " why am i heavy? " " no." I say and she smiles again and says, " than no ." And everyone laughs. " Babe I've got to pee, " I say and she says, " So. " "please get down. " " NO NEVER ! " she says laughing. I lean over onto the couch backwards and lay down . " what about now?"I ask and she says, " um not but get off of me you actually are heavy. " and we laugh and i say, " if you let go of me just long enough for me to go pee than i will. " " FINE." she says and lets go . She has her lip put out. " I love you..." I say walking away and she says, " yea ok i love you too. "

~ Carsons pov ~
When Cam went to the bathroomi just layed there and almost fell asleep util someone jumped on top of me. I look and see it was Nash. " FATTY GET OFF OF ME." I say laughing and he say," im the fat one." and starts to tickle me. " Cam!" I yell threw laughs and he comes over to me and starts tickling me too. " NOO, stop." I say laughing and out of breath.
A little while laterHunter kris and alex all sit on me when cam and nash stop tickling me. " Hey who's birthday happenes to be today?" Cam asked and i ask, " what is today?" " April 16" he says and i smile big and say, " HELL YEA ITS MY BIRTHDAY. " and they all laugh and get off of me and cam comes and kisses my cheek and says, " What would you like to day since its your birthday? " " PARTY!" I yell and everyone laughs and cam says," You wish is my command . " and kisses my lips.

Later that day.....
Alex and Hunter decided to take me to the beach and walk around. While Nash, Cam,Kris, Hayes and Jack did something that's a secret. (Btw shawn went home ) . "Are we done yet?" i wined cause i wanted to be with Cam. "No now shut up." hunter says funny like and we all laugh . We were walking down the beach for the 4th time that day . I stopped and that made them stop. "Whats wrong?" alex asked and i say,"im tired of walking thos beach . lets just lay our towels down and sit or swim." "Fine."they say and i put my towel down and lay on it. I lay there and get a tan for awhile until someone is leaning over top of me . "Hey get out of my light."i say thinking its Hunter or Alex and i smile at them. "Oh sorry." they say i recognize that voice anywhere. "Cam!" i yell and get up and jump on him. "Hey baby "he says and kisses me. I kiss him back and he asked "are you ready for tonight?" "yes . i missed you all day." i said with my lip out. "Awwe babe im sorry but it will be worth it in the end" Cameron says and kisses me passionately.
"Wanta leave and go to the house?" "YES please no offence but im starting to not like the beach." i say and he laughs and we leave to the house.

When we get there cam tell me to dress cute like always but for something special. So i put on a purple white dress and strightened my hair. I also put on a little bit of make-up. Than we leave . Cam blindfolded me so i wouldnt see where we we're going.

Where do you think thier going. Comment and vote. Hope you liked it.