Chapter 3

~Carsons pov~

A month later.......

Me and Hayes are laying on my bed. We decided that we'd take a lazy day today since it's a Sunday. Yesterday me and the girls and when i say girls i mean- me, Taylor, Krissy, Mac, Jayden, Maggie, Jayla, Andrea, and Alex, went to do our hair. I dyed it completely blonde. Krissy's is blonde, red, and blue. Mac has full light  blue white. Taylor's is black and pink. Jaydens is black and purple. Andreas is pink and black too. Maggies is light turquoise . Jaylas is dark blue and Alex is purplish white.

Oh did i forget to mention i made a few new friends. Maggie is a cheerleader with taylor. She's super pretty, smart, and funny. She's tall too.
Jayla is a smart, talented, funny,and a sweet girl. She's gorgeous. She is dating Kian. She's the biggest it girl besides Mac and Alex. Shes really shortish.
Andrea is funny, smart, and a sweet girl . She's on the soccer team with Mac. She's tallish. She's one of those girls that speaks her mind but isn't really mean about it.
Alex, She's super funny, sweet, and smart. But when your mean to her or her friends theres no holding her back from cussing you out . She's gorgeous. She's dating Shawn. She's on the track team with me. She's a little shorter than me.
So as the day go's on me and Hayes get to know each other . I found out he's a really good rapper and he found out that i am too.

~

Monday ~

I wake up and notice Hayes is laying with me. I look at him for a while. Its cute when he sleeps. I kissed his cheek and his eyes fluttered open. " Hey babe. " he says and kisses my lips softly but passionately. We kiss for a second or two than i pull away and look at my clock and its 7am. " Shit!" I say and get up . " whats wrong. " Hayes asked and i say , " we have school today." He gets up and walks out and leaves. I get a text a few seconds later saying: From Hayes- meet me at the sidewalk by my house in 15. ... i read and smile. I than replied.
To Hayes-ok luv u
From Hayes - love u too babe.

I showered and than put on a black tank top , shorts , and black converse. I put little amount of makeup on .I looked and saw i only have 5 minutes till i need to be there. I quickly do my hair . I get my stuff and walk to hayes house.
When i get there he's waiting on me. "Hey babe. " Hayes says and I blush and kiss him on the cheek. We walk to the bus stop and see everyone waiting.

~2nd period ~

~Hayes pov ~

I was walking to class with Carson and i notice Jayden and Maggie staring at me. " Hey " they say when we get over to them. " wats up?" Carson asked. " um... can i talk to you hayes? " Maggie asked. I said , " Sure " and we walked away from the girls for a sec. " So when are you going to tell Carson that yall are breaking up? " She asked and i wasn't so happy that i had to think about this. Me and Maggie have been seeing each other but we're not dating were just i guess friends with benefits. It all started when Carson had to go to Texas to see her sister . Me and Maggie were hanging out and Aaron had a party and me and Maggie got drunk cause we came together and we that it would be fun. So we ended up doing stuff. So, its been like this for like 2 to 3 weeks.
" So, Hayes? " Maggie asked . " Um... I'm not." I say and she looses her smile. " What do you mean your not?I thought we were something? Damn hayes i hate you ! Im telling Carson everything and yall will be over.!!!"Maggie says and for somereason I had an urge to kiss her. So i did and as i did Carson was staring at me. She starts to cry and run away. Damn.

Sorry for the short chapter. Im going to update everday next week . So i hope yall like it. Plz comment and vote.
Polyvore account : jessica101turner
Other wattpad account :taylorswiftya