Chapter 13

Caution this is muture content. (Btw listen to Fuck Me up by Gnash. , slow motionby trey songz, and ride by SoMo)

~Noahs pov ~

When we got back to my place i was very eager to get in there with Carson. We get out and we walk up to the door i unlock the door and open it than pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist and we walk in . I close the door and we head up stairs. We getninto my room and close the door just in case someone gets home but most likely no one will. I smash my lups into hers and she kisses back . Than i take he shirt off and lay her on my bed and take off her pants. I see her stare at me wanting me . I get on top of her and kiss her hard. I lick her bottom lip for entrance into her mouth she accepted it and i went in . Our tongues fight for dominate and i love how her tongue piercing feels on my tongue. I bite her lip and she moans. We lean up not breaking our kiss and when we do he pulls down my pants and underwear and gives me head. I moan a little bit. After a while i say, " im about to cum. " and i do in her mouth and she swallows. She lays back down kissing me and i take off her bra and bit her nipples softly and she moans. I take off her thong off and eat her. She moans really loud. When I'm done i turn her over and she arches her back and i stick it in . She moans. After awhile she starts to moan my name . I kiss her back and than take it out and turn her over and than kiss her and stick it in . She moans again and i kiss her. We start slow than go fast. " I'm cumming im about to cum ." she says threw moans and i push it in one last time and she does and i take it out.

After our time doing that we lay next to each other and cuddle . We soon fell asleep.
< 20 minutes later >

~ Carsons pov ~
I wake up to banging at the front door so i dont even think about wat to put on i just pu my thong on and one of my shirts i had in my bag and walked downstairs. I opened the door and guess who it is. " Oh hey hayes. " i say smiling and he says," hi carson " smiling. " So watcha want?" I ask and he says " Um i was going to talk to Noah since he is my best friend and since yall got together we haven't been able to talk and all." " Oh sorry bout that. Um.. why dont you come in. " I say and open the door to where he can see my whole body and he walks in and than asked, " Is it a bad time for me to be her." " um.. no we we're just sleeping. " I say and smile. " Oh well um is he still sleeping? " Hayes asked. " uh yea but thats ok i can go get him." i say getting closer to the stairs than Hayes asked," Um.. cars ar you high?" " a little" i say back and he laughs and sits down. I walk up the stairs and walk to noahs bedroom. So maybe before we fell asleep we got high so....
I walked into Noahs room and see that he's up and on his phone. " Hey babe whyd you leave me in bed alone?" he asked and I say " um cuz hayes is here and he's in the living room. " " Oh okay. " he says and grabs me pulling me on top of him and kissing me hard. " babe we can't do this right now we have a guest he can do this to." Noah says and laughs . " Woah i dont think so these lips are only for you and so is this body. " I say and he laughs even more. " I was just kidding. " he says and we kiss for a sec than we get up and noah puts on his shorts and we walk downstairsand sat down on the couch with Hayes. " Whatsup. " Noah says and Hayes asked, " Are you high too." "a little bit. " noah says and i laugh as0t the way he says it. " Wowand I thought that was our thing. " hayes says acting hurt and i laugh. " it can be all of our thing." I say and get up and get the stuff. " Babe. " I say handing it to Noah. He gets some out and lights it and takes a puff of it than hands it to hayes and hayes does the same. " cars want some?" hayes asked me and i take it and take a puff of it.
After awhile i could hardly see straight. I got upoff of the floor and sit on the couch. " hi " I say to who ever i was next to i think i was next to hayes. " hi ." he said back and I smile and ask, where's Noah?" " um he left to get nash and cam." Hayes says and smiles back. " so wat now??" I ask and he says " um.. this." and he leans in and kisses me i resist for a moment than i cant resist anymore and kiss him too. " WHAT THE FUCK! " Noah yelled and I pull away and look at him with tears in my eyes and he did too. " GET OUT HAYES. " noah yells .Hayes get up and he walks perfectly normally HOLY SHIT hes not high anymore. " I'm. .... sorry..... . " I say and cry. " Carson did u kiss him first?" Noah asked and i say, " NO " I say and he sits next to me . And he says, " Get up and walk." And i do as said and I'm not walking correctly and im try so hard to walk normal but i can't . " Carson come back and sit with me." Noah says and i do as said again and i ask , "are you mad?" " Yeah alittle but you didn't know what was happening. " he says and kisses me. " sorry again." " Its ok just lets not leave you both alone when you are high and he is too." He says and I laugh a little.

The rest of the day we layed in Noahs room cuddling, kissing, and watching scary movies. Btw when Hayes left Nashand Cameron left to , so they could talk to hayes. " I love you" I whisper into Noahs ear as i drifted off to sleep but before i fell asleep he whispered back," I love you too babe . " and he kissed me hard and i fell asleep.

Hope you liked plzz comment and vote.
Polyvore account : jessica101turner
Other wattpad account : taylorswiftya