Chapter 11

WARNING THIS SECTION CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT. SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU WOULD LIKE NOT TO READ THIS .

~Carsons pov ~
When i finally got the courage to finally leave the bathroom i was kinda scared to see what Noahs reaction would be. I opened the door and leaned up against the rim of the door. " so this is what you look like without all the clothes on. " he says staring at my body from head to toe. " yea i guess i couldnt take having all that clothes on right now. " I say and smile. He gets up and pulls me close to his body. We stare into each others eyes for a second or two than he smashes his lips into mine and we start to kiss. I pull his shirt off of him and he whispered into my ear, " jump. " and i did as he said and he picked me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist. He walks over to the bed with me and lays me down. He starts to kiss my body all over. I ran my hand down his body and felt his buldge . He let out a little moan. " Can i say something? " he asked and i say , " Anything. " " Ok well i love you alot and if you are not ready we don't have to do this. " he says and i look him in the eyes and say, " If I'm going to do this I'd rather it be with someone who i really love and they love me. So, im ready if you are. " he nods his head and he starts to kiss ny neck than he kissed my collarbone hard and i moaned. I lean up and so does he and we pull away and i pull his pants down to where he's just in his underwear. Than I pull his underwear down and i suck on his d. He grabs my hair and yanks it a little. He cums in my mouth and i swallow. Than he pulls me up and wraps my legs around his waist and kisses me hard on the lips. He takes off my bra and starts to kiss my boobies. He bits my nipple softly and i moan. I pull a little bit of his hair and he moans. He than takes my thong off and eats me. After a minute or too of that he sticks his d into my v and i moan. He go's fast and i moan . He leans down and kisses me . I moan out his name.
A little bit later i say, " I'm gonna cum. " and he takes it out and lays next to me. " Babe ? " I say and he smiles and says, " Yea. " " I love you. " I say and kiss him. " I love you too. "

After our little thing we did ( wink wink) we laid down and i snuggled up against noah and we fell asleep.

< next day >
I wake up and look at Noah he's adorable when he sleeps. I kiss his lips lightly to wake him up and then rubs his hand down my ass. " hi beautiful. " he says and i blush and say " hi " back. I kiss him and we makeout for awhile and at some point during us making out he put me under him . " We've got to go to school babe. " i say pulling away. " Oh yea i forgot. " he says. " yea sorry. " I say and look at the clock its only 7am so we've got an hour before school starts. " im gonna go home and change and maybe shower than I'll be back to get you. " noah says and i say ok amd he leaves.
I get up and shower. Than i put on a white tank , jeans, and converse. I braided a strand of my hair and than put it in a ponytail. I put on a little bit of makeup. Than I noticee noah had left his jacket so I get it and put it on it smalls just like him. I got my stuff and went downstairs to eat. I ate a bagel and than there was a nock on the door. I loocked at the clock and its 7:14 . I open the door and its Hayes.

So its a little short but thats okay. I hope yall like it and comment wat you think hayes is there for. Comment and vote.
Polyvore account : jessica101turner
Other wattpad account : taylorswiftya