Chapter 2

~Carsons pov ~

So its been 6 days since me and Hayes issue. Today is Sunday and me , Krissy, and Mac are having a makeover day . We're getting our hair dyed , New clothes, and accessories. We went shopping first and i got a bunch of new hats and vans, I got my cartilage in my ear pierced, a bunch of new jeans, tops, and jackets and I bought purple hair dye. Mac got lots of clothes, her nose pierced, and red hair dye. Krissy got IDK how much clothes Krissy got cuz theres alot(lol) and black and purple hair dye.
When we got hometo my house Idid Krissy's hair. She just wanted me to do the parts that were already blue and black. Than Mac did my hair. I had full long purple hair. Its so cute. I than do Macs hair. Like mine she fully dyed her hair except its red not purple. They ended up sleeping over at my house.

~2am~
I'm still wide awake so i get on Instagram and see Hayes has posted a pic of him , nash, and cameron sitting on each other so i liked it. After i did i regretted it cuz, Hayes texted me.
From Hayes- Heyy!
I didn't know if i should or shouldn't so i didn't reply. I kept looking on Instagram. 20 minutes later Hayes texted me again. 
From Hayes -  Why are you so upset with me carson!?!? I told you i didnt do it. Taylor even admitted he did it just to see you in your towel. Carson, plzz forgive me. Plzz
To Hayes- look im mad cuz of things that have happened in the past . Also ik it was Taylor cuz he told me yesterday.
From Hayes - Are you mad at me??
To Hayes - No but yess
From Hayes - Why?
To Hayes- Because! GTG BYE!

After i said bye he never texted me back. I than went to sleep.
When we got up i showed ,than Krissy did, than Mac did. I put on a black tan top, ripped jeans, a letter jacket, my converse,  and a hat that says , " N° 1 cares at all" . I brushed my hair and straightened it . Than i put on a little makeup.
Krissy put on a sweater like shirt, leggings, and combat boots.  She straightened her hair too. Than put a little makeup on. Mac put on a long sleeve top, ripped jeans, and converse. She straightened half of her hair and the other half got put in a fishtail braid. She put on a little makeup too.
After we were ready we got our stuff and went downstairs to the kitchen and ate.
Than we walked to the bus stop. When we got there Hayes, Nash, and Cameron were there. When he saw me he was suprised. " Hey babe. " Nash says and hugs Krissy.  Oh did i forget to tell you that Nash and Krissy are dating.  Also cameron and Mac are too. " hey Carson. How ya holding up?" Cam asked and i said, " Hey and um.. I guess ok. He texted me last night " "Oh..." Nash stopped tlking when hayes walked over. " Hey kris, mac, and carson" he said. " hi " they said. I would've but i was upset so i didn't. " Carson yourhair looks gorgeous. " Hayes says and i ignore him.

At school Hayss sat next to me in 3rd. " Carson,  please stop being mad." He says. And i ignore him for the 1,000 time today.
When we got to lunch the boys sat at our table. By the boys i mean: Nash,  Cam, Hayes, Grayson, Matt, Ethan, and Carter. I sit in between Matt and Cameron so hayes doesnt sit next to me. Everytime he'd stare and i cought him I'd say, " Take a picture it last longer or Stop staring at me i know im pretty but stop!"
5 minutes into lunch Matt and cam get up for No Reason and Hayes moves into the seat next to me . Grabs my face and kisses me. At first i dont kiss him back but he started to make me want to so i did. He pulls away and says , " Carson, i am so so so sorry for what ever i did to you. Can you ever forgive me?""Hayes, yes I forgive you. " i say and smile. "Can i ask you something?"he asked and i say "sure" "Ok well um.. will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and it didnt take but a second to answer. "YASS" i say and kiss him for a second or two.

During P.E Hayes came up to me while i was bendingdown and smacked my ass." Hayes!" I say laughing . I stand up and hug hayes and we kiss , well make out for a few minutes but stop when someonecomes up to us. "uhm.." someone says,. I look up and see its Taylor C. "What?" I ask and he says " nothing , i know your just making  me jealous" " wow , um GROSS! NO NEVER !" I yell at him. " Dude Back off!" Hayes says to Taylor. "Dude its not like she's your GIRLFRIEND!" Taylor yells at us . " Taylor Go Fuck off!" I say. "I'll fuck you" Taylor says and i can see that hayes is so Pissed. Taylor grabs my ass and shoves his finger in an area. " OW!" I yell and Hayes pulls me away from Taylorand starts beatin the shit out of him. Nash , Cameron, and Matt run over and pull hayes away from taylor  and Taylor walks off. I walk over to the bench where they put Hayes. " Babe?" i say and he looks at me and grabs my arm and hugs me tight . " im so so so sorry Carson! " he says over and over again. " Babe its okay it's my fault. " i say and he says "  No its not you cant help the fact that your sexy. " and i blush and kiss him.

During 7th i stay at my locker for awhile after class starts . I stand there for a sec and rhan someone starts kissing my neck. I instantly think its Hayes so i allowed it for a second or two than they kissed my lips. There was no spark like when i first kissed Hayes . I look and see its not Hayes its Taylor C. "What the Hell!" I yell and Taylor covers my mouth and i try to scream but he just holds his hand over my mouth. He pushes me outside to the parking lot and throws me into a van. He ties my hands up and starts taking my cloths off. " Bitch you'll learn not to make me jealous! " he says and smacks my thigh.  I screama little. He's taken all my cloths off and so I'm naked.  " please dont!" I say. But he doesnt listen. He takes off his pants and underwear.  Than he sticks it in and i scream!! " STOP!STOP STOP STOP!" I  yell amd scream. I start to cry.
After he raped me he says " Bitch, if you tell anyone i will beat you!" And gets me untied , purs my cloths on and throws me out ofthe car and drives away.

~ Hayes pov ~
I notice 15 minutes into class that carson isnt in ther. So i texted her.
To Carson - Babe where are you?
I wait 30 minutes.  She never texted me.
To Carson - WHERE ARE YOU!
A second later she texted me.
From Carson- im goinghome Bye!
Why is she upset? Did i do something?
I sat like that thinkong scared to know the out come.

~After School ~
I drove to Carsons house. When i got there Krissy was there and so was Nash. " im going tokill him!"i heard Nash yell as i got to the door. "Who is it?" I hear Krissy yell. " its meHayes." I yell. She opens the door. " hi?" i say , she moves without speaking letting me in. I walked in seeing Carson crying looking scared. " whats wrong!?" I asked and Nah yells " WELL TAYLOR CANIFF DID SOMETHING TO CARSON!" "What did he do!?!"i asked very angry and scared. " HE RAPED ME. TAYLOR RAPED ME!!!" Carson yells crying even more."He did what!"i yelled and ran out and got into my jeep. " i know where to find taylor. " i kept saying. " when i find him I'll kill him!"i said.  I turned on the car and started to drive.

When i finally stopped i was at Bo's Bar. Taylor comes here everyday and picks up girls. I get out of my car and walk into Bo's i know that if i see him I'll kill him but what if he's not here? I tried to push my thoughts away. When i found taylor he had 4 firls and Carter, Jack J, and Shawn with him. I walked over to him and grabbed him by his collar and started to punch the shit out of him. " DONT EVER TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND AGAIN! "I yelled at him. " Dude what did i do!" he asked threw me punching him. " YOU ASSHOLE RAPIST. DONT TOICH HER. DONT LOOK AT HER . DONT EVEN COME NEAR HER! IF YOU DO I'LL KILL YOU!" I yell still hitting him. We stopped when someone pulled me away . I looked to see who and it was cameron and nash.

I saw that carter was holding onto taylor. I dont know why taylor doesnt evwn fight back . " Hayes? " i see carson standing with Krissy.  " yea babe?" i say. " im sorry this is all my fault . " She says crying.  " no its not . Why would this be your fault?" i say . " because this isn't the first time its happened to me!" She crys some more. " babe its ok. Im so sorry. " i say . Im close to crying. " no its not imjust a mistake!" She says crying even more as we walk to my car. She gets out of my hold i have on her and runs away.

~ Carsons pov ~

As i ran i kept telling myself that i was a mistake. I should've  never came here and i should've neverecen met hayes.i love hayes but im destroying his life. When i got home i run up to my room and lock the door. I lay on my bed crying. I soon fall asleep.
<30 minutes later >
I wake up to banging on my door. I just lay there scared to see if its Taylor. Then i hear yelling . I could makeout them saying "if   she doesnt come out ill break the door." " no yoi wont sooner or later she'llcome out . She has too."
The last part was a girl ,but who? I thought for a second . Its mac.i get up and clean myselfup. Than i unlock the door and see hayes sitting on the floor near the door."hi , babe"i said.  " babe I'm sorry. " he said . " no its ok hayes." " No its not . I wish everything was different." Hayes says as he pulls me onto his lap."i mean if none of whats happened this past month has happened we wouldn'tbe having issues." "But during this month i met a guy  and fell in love with him." i saidalmost about to cry. " who?" Hayes asked being stupid. " You, stupid." i say laughing. " oh hahaha" he says laughing too. " so you'd give up what we have?" I ask sad again. He look sad too but than said, " No i love every minute with you. Your funny, sweet, Beautiful, and an amazing kisser." and i blush. He leans in and we start to Makeout.

Sorry if its too long or too short for ya but i hope ya like it and comment and like it.
Other wattpad account : @taylorswiftya
Polyvore account : taylorswiftya