Chapter 12

~ Carsons pov ~
When i opened the door it was Hayes. " What the hell do u want. " I asked him rudely. " well nice to see u too. " He says and smiles and I say, " watever so wat do u want? , " I say a little nicer. " I want you back Carson I didn't know what I was doing with Maggie. " " Oh i do you were fuck the shit out of her so um no and now leave. " I yell at him and try to push the door shut, but hayes pushes it open and i stumble back. " GET OUT HAYES IM DONE WITH YOU I HATE YOU I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. YOUR AN ASSHOLE AND YOU KNOW IT . THIS CAST IS BECAUSE OF U . NOW LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK!!! " I yell still on the floor. Than noah comes running up to the door and says, " What thw hell happened. " and comes over to me and helps me up. " Nothing , I was just leaving. " Hayes says and leaves. " Are you okay? " Noah asked me and I said, " ya, " and we left .

-at school-
When we get to school me and noah get out of the car and walk up the steps to where Cameron, Nash, Hunter, Alex, Mac, Carter, Jack J and Shawn were. " Hey. " Cam says and hugs me. Cam and i have became really close and he's like my brother . " Hey " i say after we hug. " So how was last night. " Nash says and winks at me and noah. " Um, i dont know what your talking about. " I say all nervous like. " Dude , You layed Carson Dang. " Shawn and Cam say and i blush really hard. " i mean your really lucky . I cant even get her to think about it. " Jack says pointing at Hunter and she smacks him. " Hey I've thought about it and I'm not ready yet. " She says. " Wait , You and Noah fucked. " I hear someone say behind me and when i turned around it was Hayes. " Wow and you got mad at me for fucking Maggie. " he yelled at me. " WELL FOR ONE YOU WERE DATING ME WHEN YOU WERE FUCKING HER AND TWO IM NOT WITH YOU ANYMORE SO WAT DOES IT MATTER TO YOU WHO I FUCK. HUH , IT DOESNT." I yell at him. " Yea she does have a point." Cam says backing me up. Hayes gets so mad he balls up his fist and walk up to us. " you know what i dont give a shit about you anymore CARSON . Ok so you can fuck every guy in this school and i wouldn't care!!" He yells at me getting in my face. One thing you never do when your mad at me and im mad at you or anything you don't get in my face and HAYES knows that. " HAUES YOU BETTER GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE!" I yell back at him while hes still in my face. " OH AND WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO BITCH ASS SLUT! " he yells and that was my last straw. I balled up my fist , let go of my crutches, and Punched hayes in the face . I hit him like 4 times til my tears got the best of me to where i was just crying and hitting his chest. " BITCH STOP HITTING HIM." Maggie yells coming over to us. " Bitch this has nothing to do with you so back off." Hunter yelled at maggie and maggie yelled back saying," Yess it is cuz thats my boyfriend and if you dont get your hands off of him I'll kick your ass again." " woah woah woah wait you kicked my ass lets restate that or you'll get your ass kicked. " I yell at her and she runs up to me and grabs my hair. Second thing u never do to me is pull my hair. I GET SO PISSED i sling her onto the ground and beat the shit out of her. A couple minutes later Noah, Cam, Nash, Shawn, Matt, Both jacks, aaron, and Hayes to get me off of her . " Babe stop. " Noah says over and over again . After the 4th time he says it i stop and they helped me up. " lets go somewhere else. " Noah whispers into my ear and i nod my head yas and we walk to his car. I got in and stared at the ground the whole ride to wherever he was taking me. " Babe are you ok?" Noah finally says and i say, " yea i don't know. "
A little bit after he asked that the car stopped and i looked up were at the beach. " i thought maybe this would clear your mind." he says and smiles. I lean over the middle and sit on his lap and grab his face and say, " thank you," . We sitlike that for a second or two . He kept looking from my eyes to my lips than he smashed his lips into mine. He bit my bottom lip and i moaned and he snuck his tongue into my mouth and his tongue still feels wierd rubbing up against my tongue piercing. And he bits my lip again and it makes me moan again and he smiles threw the kiss. " So wat now." I say when we pull away with our foreheads rubbed upagains each other. " Want to walk on the beach or finish this at my house?" he asked and I smiled and said, " How about ur house im kind only in the mood for that." and i smiled and he kissed me again and bits my lip and i moan than i get off of him and sit back in my seat and buckle up. Than he starts the car and we drive to his house.

Hope yall liked this chapter. Comment and vote.
Polyvore account : jessica101turner
Other wattpad account : @taylorswiftya