Chapter 14

Month or two later
~ Carsons pov ~

So even after the issue me and Noah had with Hayes, we still stayed together. We have got really clpse to each other and he evwn gave me a promise ring .
We were at My place and we we're making out. Than Noah got a text and i stopped kissing him and he looked at his phone and texted who ever it was back than smashed his lips against mine. Than they text him again and he says " just ignore it." and we kiss even more and he takes my shirt off and i do the same with him. Than after the 10th text i gave up on ignoring it and said , " Babe it must be important or they wouldnt keep texting you. " he looks at his phone and says, " Not really." and he trys to kiss me again than his phone rings and he grabs it before i can see who it was. " Sorry baby. I've got to go im eeally sorry." he says and i just grab him and say , " cant it wait like 5 to 10 minutes? " " Yeah, i guess so. " i guess he got the hint and he climbedon top of me and we were kissing and all and than they call again and i say," I guess not . " getting mad cuz he knew what i was wanting and he's really good at it. " Sorry." he says and kisses me before getting up. " bye babe. " i say still upset and he says," bye babe luv u. " " love you too." I say back and than he leaves.

Later that night.
It was somewhere around 11 to 12 o'clock at night when i got a text from Noah.. I read it and it said: i want to fuck u so hard MAGGIE.
What the hell.
I text him back.
( c. Carson, n. Noah)
N:
C:um..
N:MAGGIE COME ON STOP TEASING
C: NOAH , wat the fuck this is carson u asshole
N:uh., carson i can explain .
C: no, consider this over.... BYE u asshole
N : Carson plzzz

After he sent me ....carson plzz..... I texted cam. (Conversation above)

When i got to his and Nash's place i nocked on his door and Nash answered and said cam was in his room. So i walked up to his room. I nocked on his bed room door and he said," Come in." threw the closed door. So i walked in and he smiled alittle than i broke out into tears. " babe wats wrong?" He asked as he got up and hugged me . So i told him everything and he was pissed Cameron is my best friend. He knows everything about me that nor evwn my mom knows. " I'm sorry baby girl." he aays as i cry into his arms again. Soon after that i stopped crying and me and cam laid down and watched a movie. " cars can i tell you something ?" Cam asked and I say " sure.." and he says" Carson i luv you woth all my heart and i want to be you everything." Damn he's so sweet. " I...I dont know wat to say." i say and and we look into each others eyes and he smashes his lips into mine and i dont even try to resist him cause I've waited so long for this. He bits my bottom lip causing me to moan and he slips his tongue into my mouth. We start to take this further and he's taking my shirt off. I do the same with him and he kisses my neck all over and when he gets to my collarbone he kisses it hard and i moan really loud. He stays on my collarbone dor awhile leaving little love bites. Than he trys to take off my pants and i say," Cam i cant do thay right now." and he says " sorry, i didn't even ask you first sorry." " Babe its ok . i love you . " I say and he leans up to my lips and kisses me. Than we lay there and aoon fell asleep.

Hope you liked it. Tell me weither or not you think i should put Cam and Carson together (camson) , should i keep Noah and Carson together ( Narson) ,or put Hayes and Carson back together( Harson/ Cayes)

Thanks to everyone who read this book.