Chapter 19

Elliot

Her wolf was beautiful. I had her shift first, wanting to run my fingers through her silky, soft blonde fur. She was the perfect color, and was the polar opposite of my midnight blue wolf.

She let out a playful whine, telling me to hurry up.

I was so proud of her. She has changed so much over the past week, changing into her inner self. Her inner Luna.

I shifted too, giving a little growl when she ran off. I guess she wants to play chase.

I caught up with her quickly, nudging her side with my cold snout.

She gave a yip, before nudging me back. I couldn't help but grin, which probably looked pretty strange coming from my wolf, but I couldn't help it. Out here, she was so free. She was acting like herself, and I can't wait to get this far in our progress in her human form. I know she's a little spitfire.

She nudged me again, except this time, it was more like a cat, purring against a person's leg.

She did purr, rubbing her head on my chest.

She was so beautiful. So sexy. I couldn't resist it anymore, I had to hold her in human form.

I shifted back, listening to her confused whine.

I tugged her to my lap. She was a small little thing, but fit against me so beautifully.

She snuggled into me, letting out soft mewls when I scratched her on her sweet spots, like behind her ear.

"I hate to have to leave, sweetheart, but it's almost dinner time." I gave her a lasting kiss behind her ears, letting her get up to shift behind a tree.

(Casting Suggestions? Who should play who?)