Epilogue

Elliot

My smile is glued to my face. I loved my she wolf. She was mine. She was made for me and me only.

She was my personal puzzle. I had to gather all of her pieces and slowly put her back together. And I'd do it again and again and again.

I got to propose to her, to watch her face light up and tears to fall down her perfect cheeks.

She, of course, said yes and we married six months later. She wanted it to be outside, and she wanted a tiered chocolate cake with white frosting covered with a ton of rainbow sprinkles.

Who am I to deny her of what she wants? The only thing I want is for the day to come when she is round with my pup.

---

Echo

He saved me. My mate actually saved me.

If I hadn't been brave enough on that one day, I would've still been trapped in the basement. Living in a dark place...

But everything's perfect now. I got to marry my soul mate. I even got to pick my own wedding cake.

I wanted strawberry flavored, but I knew my new husband wouldn't like that so I told him chocolate was my favorite.

The day was amazing. I decided to put on my pajamas for the reception 'cause my princess dress was itchy, but it only made the entire thing more enjoyable.

Now I just need a way to tell Elliot I'm pregnant...

The end