3📌

Tiarra POV

I woke up to see cam'ron wasn't there. I got ready for work cause I was going today and I was going home too. I put on my uniform and put my hair in a nappy pony tail and left. When I got to work I seen Kayla ass but I paid her ass no mind. I walked into doctors drew office and he was typing something on his MacBook "good morning dr. Drew" I said he smiled and got up grabbing his clip bored "same to you" he said we walked out the office and went to do what we always do check ups.

It was now my lunch break so I went to go eat and Kayla walked up to me and sat down "I wanna let you know your nigga is for everybody" she said she got up and left I laugh to myself thinking about what she said and I shook my head. After my lunch break I went to help Lindsay out and I told her what happen "girl don't worry about her stupid self she's just tryna get under your skin" she said I nod but I was really curious about what be really going on cause this shit ain't adding up.

I went home and I was so happy I was out of the condo. I cleaned up and fixed dinner. Cam'ron walked in and wrapped his arms around me kissing me on the neck "where you been?" I turned around and he looked at me "at the trap" he said I didn't believe that shit. I fixed my plate and went and sat down cam did the same "ya have a gud day at werk?" He asked I nod it "something funny happen to me Kayla said that my nigga for everybody" I said and start laughing "I've been wondering what the hell do she mean by that" I said he didn't say nothing and his phone rang he walked out the kitchen.

I followed him and I could here a bitch yelling through the phone "why she yelling?" I asked he walked toward me and grabbed my arm but I snatched my hand from him " so you gotta whole other phone huh" I said laughing he tried to wrap his arms around me "move cam'ron" I pushed him and he looked at me "baby look I can explain-" I cut him off "explain your ass out my house" I said he sigh and left I start crying even though I knew I should burn his shit up. I went upstairs and I listen to Fantasia. I drank some wine and cried.

Cam'ron POV

I went to the trap to see Q and jaylin "mane I fucked up she caught me on the phone with Selena" I said they laugh and shook they heads "we told yo dumbass not to hurt her" jaylin said I nod it agreeing with what he said "how you gonna fix dis shit yo?" Q asked I shrug I don't know how I'm gonna fix this shit but imma fix it. I called and text ha but she wasn't replying. I went to the condo and slept there until she calm down and we can maybe talk.

Tiarra POV

4 days pass and I didnt go to work I just stayed in the house. Star and dream came over "girl you need to get out" she said I nod it "right bitch getcho ass up" dream said I rolled my eyes "let's go to this lil party jaylin throwing you know I'm talking to him now" Star said I smiled "that's good and y'all go without me" I said they threw the covers off the bed "getcho ass up now before I getcho ass up" dream said I got up and got ready. I took a shower, did my hygiene, put on a black BEBE dress and my Gucci fur slides. I put on one of my jet black straight wigs. I put on my make up and we left going to the party. I knew ole dude was going to be there.

When we walked in jaylin walked up to us and gave star a kiss "wassup Ti" he said I wave, dream and I went and got us a drink when we walked back into the front room cam'ron and some hoe walk in she was holding on to his hand. "Wassup bro"he told jay as they dapped up he looked over at me and back at jay. The music start blasting and some dude walked up to me "you look like you don't wanna be here" he said I laugh "I don't" I said he chuckle he was so fine he was dark skin,he had a low fade, he was tall asf and his smile was oh lord. "I'm dayqaun" he said "I'm tiarra" I said he grin and we shook hands. We talked and laugh all night. It was time to go and i gave him my number I found out he's jaylin's brother and he plays basketball and he's gonna get draft to the lakers.

Star took me home, when I got into the house I turned on the living room light to see cam'ron sitting there. "Get out cam" I said he got up and he wrapped his arms around my waist and kiss me. I pulled away "cam move" I said he picked me up and start kissing me on the neck which made me bite my lip. I didn't want to give in but I was just a little bit. "I miss ya and I know you miss me" he said we kissed and he walked into the kitchen and sat me on the table "cam move" I pushed him and got up "cmere" he said grabbing me by the waist and kissed me on the the neck "cam baby noo" I moaned he raised my dress up and slid my panties off, his dick start raising and I knew then that I wasn't about to win this. He kiss me and sat me back on the table and pulled out his dick "cam put yo clothes on" I said his grip got harder around my waist and I gasps arching my back when he slid all of him in me.

He start deep stroking and whispering nasty things in my ear "yessss" i moaned i gave in it felt so good to me. He sped up his pace which made me moan louder "AHHH YESSS BABY" he picked me up and start pounding in my pussy. He grabbed my neck and bit his lip "what's ma name" he asked I didn't say nothing but moan he smacked my ass hard asf "answer me wats my name" he pulled my hair back "daddy fuck me" I moan loudly he smacked my ass and pound in me harder My knees start getting weak I couldn't take all his dick.

I put my hand on his chest tryna to push him but he smacked my ass and grabbed my ass going faster "don't run from it" he said I start shaking and then I cum. He pulled out and I suck him up until he cum. We went upstairs and did round two until we feel asleep. I woke up to see cam'ron on the edge of the bed putting on his shoes. I got up and put on my blue silk robe. I walked to where he was "where you going?" I asked he looked up at me "to handle sum business get ready Cuhz when I come back imma take you to Denny's" I wrapped my arms around him "no you gonna wait on me" I said "I'll be back" he said I wasn't really believing him and we need to really talk.

"No wait on me" I said walking into the bathroom and got into the shower, I got out, did my hygiene, put on a supreme red shirt, white windbreaker jacket, black leggings and red Jordan 11s. I curled my jet black wig and did my make up. I put on my diamond studs and grabbed my black mk bag. We left going to the trap "imma be right back " he said trying to make me stay in the car. I got out and we went inside, there was naked bitches everywhere. Jaylin and Que walked up to us I gave them a hug.

"Yo y'all done solve dat cheating shit?" Que asked me "were working on it" I said he nod it we went into cams office they were talking while I was on Snapchat. "This the business you had to handle?" I asked he nod it and I laugh "boy I'm hungry bring yo ass on" I said jaylin and que laugh "she in control" jaylin said "mane stfu Cuhz star run yo relationship" cam said que laugh and jay smacked his lip. We left going to Denny's, when we got there we sat down and order our food. "Cam'ron I want you to tell me the whole truth about the females you was talking to or fucking" I said and he sigh "let's start with Kayla how you know her and I want the truth" I said he begin to tell me about all the girls he was fucking with he says it was only four but some of the other girls that he used to fuck with they just be tryna get back with him.

I took all of this in even though I wanted to jump across the table and smack his ass. He let me see his phones and I wasn't happy with what I was seeing but I kept it coo. After we talked about everything we went back home and I cleaned up around the house. Cam and some of his friends came over they were playing basketball outside. I sat down and watched movies. Cam walked in and kissed me on the cheek I could smell his stinky ass. "Can I go to da football game wit da bros?" He asked me and I nod it a little upset because I thought we were gonna spent some time together. He walked upstairs and 10 minutes later he came down looking all fine. His friends came back to the house I guess they were riding with him. He gave me a hug and we passionate kiss.

One of his friends I don't really know them all I know is the niggas who work for him and they wasn't here but one of his friends said "awwwnnnn y'all cute now let's go before we be late" me and cam looked at him "mane stfu and y'all go the fuck outside" they all walked outside and cam looked down at me "I want you to go over my ma's house tonight okay" he said and I shook my head me and his mom don't get along. "No I'm fine right here" I said and he shook his head "I think you should come with me then" he said and I didn't want to go "no I'm fine now go before y'all be late I'll call you if anything happen" I said and we kiss one more time and he left.

I called star and dream and told them we were having a pj party. I put bowls of candy,chips,pop corn and other snacks on the table. I put drinks on the table too and I went upstairs and put on my victora secrets onesie on and my hair in a ponytail. They came over and I told them what happen. " if I was you I would pull up on all nem bkitcs and beat they ass paardT" dream crazy ass said "Ik that's right hoe" star agreed and I agreed also but I don't have time for that "if I see them around oh you know imma hit they ass" I said and we all laugh.