36📌

Cam pov

I got up to the door bell ringing, I went and open the door to see Que. "Waddup bruhh" I said I let em in and we went and smoked a blunt "mane it been a long time since I seen yo ugly ass" que said I chuckled "yea every since the funeral foe, mane I miss jaylin" I said Que nodded "how star been doing?" He asked "she doing good her and Jay'Quan" I said he nodded "so ya ready for this party tonight?" He asked me "shid yea I just hope Ti don't show Cuhz we had a big ass fight" I said que shook his head "that ain't nun new but shid when imma get to see my niece?" He asked "shid whenever she come stay over here" I said I got up and went into my room getting ready for this party. I took a shower, did my hygiene, put on a "have a Nike day" Nike white and black shirt, black nike shorts and all white forces. We got into que's Range Rover and sped to the party.

When we got there it was live asf in the house to the back yard. It was fine ass shorties from left to right and I was ready to take one of them home with me tonight. I went and got me a bottle of ciroc out of the Cooler. I turned around to see Selena was here. She walked up to me and I gave her a hug and I couldn't lie she was looking fine asf with this two piece on. "Who told you to come here wit that on?" I asked her she looked at her friends and they all started laughing "boy bye, who you suppose to be?" She asked I smirked "yo daddy" I said they all started laughing "yeah my baby daddy bye Cuhz you tried it baby" she said they walked off going to the back yard.

Tiarra pov

Mya and me were on our way to shay'mira pool party. When we got there I seen Que "Queeee" I said giving him a big hug "hey sis, damn I missed you" he said I smiled "where you been at?" I asked playfully pushing him "working, I rap now" he said I was shock asf I didn't know he could rap "that's good finally you stop trapping" I said he nodded cam walked over to us " well I'll talk to you later que" I said walking away not trying to talk to cam ass. I went to the back yard to see Selena all cuddle up with some nigga and I shook my head. I walked over to shay'mira and Mya who was by the dj "hey bihh" I said shay'mira gave me a hug "we finna be turnt bih" she said I shook my head and we walked into the house, once the dj start playing crank up by Dee mula that's when it started getting turnt and bitches started throwing ass.

Mya twerked on some nigga when Megan came on. I drunk some Jell-O shots and that's when cam came walking up to me. He wrapped his arms around me but I stepped back "what are you doing?" I asked he just looked at me "can we talk?" He asked I nodded and we went outside "now what do we need to talk about ??" I asked he smacked his lip "ya know about what went down the other day, I just wanna say I apologize, Ian mean to say allat shit I said" he said I nodded "I forgive you and I'm sorry too" I said "can I get a hug" he said with a smirk and we hug and lord I missed these hugs, kinda brought back some memories. We went back inside and all the rest of the night we had a good time. I went home and went straight to sleep, I woke up to hear a bang on the door so I grabbed a bat out the closet and went and got the door to see cam hit the floor. "Cammmm" I said he had a shirt full of blood and he looked at me "cammm stay wimme okay" I said crying and went and got a towel to cover up the spot he got shot at. I called the police and they said they were on their way. "Cam stay with me okay, you got this" I said he just looked at me and he wasn't breathing anymore and that's when the ambulance came.

I got in with them and I called and text everyone to come to the hospital. When we got there they wouldn't let me go in the room with him. I sat in the waiting room shaking and crying, his mom and sister walked in and I gave his mom a tight hug "what happen?" She asked crying "he was banging on the door so I went downstairs and all I know is he hit the floor and blood was everywhere" I said que and star walked in and gave me a hug "you okay?" Star asked me and I shook my head no. It was 3 hours when the doctor came and we all stood up "I'm sorry but he's gone, we couldn't bring him back" he said I tried to not hear that but I hit the floor and started crying.

Mya walked in and pulled me in her arms "cuhz he's in a better place now" she said I felt like they were pranking me and I felt like cam was playing, I just wanted them to say it was a prank but it was real my whole world was gone. I knew I had to be strong for our daughter loyalty. Mya took me over her house so I could see loyalty. I took a shower and scrubbed all the blood off me crying, I just couldn't believe he was gone. I got out and I got a text from Rodney he was just saying sorry for my lost and hope I'm okay. I couldn't even watch the news he was all on tv. I couldn't sleep I just cried, once royalty started crying and I picked ha up and held her in my arms "shhh baby I'm here" I said rocking her back to sleep, I know I was gone have to get it together for my baby girl but this felt so unreal.

I laid ha beside me and I watched her sleeping peacefully , a tear fell from my cheeks "cam why you had to leave me" I said I sat at the edge of the bed and cried my eyes out. Rodney called me but I didn't answer I didn't feel like talking. I went into mya room "aye mya watch loyalty for me" I said she nodded and I left going to the store. I walked to the nearest gas station and when I got there some guy asked me am I okay but I just walked passed him and went inside, got a box of Newport's and a lighter. I walked out the store and walked home and sat outside, I've never smoked cigarette but I just needed one right now. I lit it up and took a puff.