32📌

Cam pov

I woke up to see jay sleep so I woke up and got ready for the bros to come over here. I went and did my morning routine, put on some nike black shorts, white t shirt and white forces. I went and got on the game and played grand thief auto. Jayanna walked into the room "cam your friends here" she said I got up and grabbed my basketball and walked outside. I dab them up and then we picked teams to be on and that's when the games begin. My team lost and my homeboy Derrick team was winning. Jay walked outside and gave us all some water "so you really did cheat on your Fiancé with her?" My other homeboy ja'ree said I nodded ashamed to say yeah out loud. They all shook they head "damn bruh you had a good girl" Derrick said I nodded agreeing with him. We went into the house and just chilled.

Tiarra pov

I woke up to see I got a text from Rodney saying that he's in Chicago. I wasn't expecting him to come this early because he was supposed to come next weekend. I went and did my morning routine and then I went and got Mya. I walked into her room and woke her up "bitch wake up" I said she got up "bitch what do you want it's 9:00 am" she said " okay I've been talking to this dude name Rodney on Instagram right and he's down here and he wants to see me" I said she smacked her lips "girl you woke me up for this?

Look just be yourself and you'll be fine, do he know about the baby?" She said I nodded and I walked out and I got myself ready to get my day started. I put on a purple champion shirt, gray champion shorts and white forces.  I put on a jet black straight lace frontal wig and put on some lip gloss. I went to star bucks and got me some ice coffee. I went back home and just laid around the house and text Rodney. He told me that he wanted to take me out tonight so I gave him my address and stuff to come get me. Once it was 7 I got ready to see him, I went and put on a white spaghetti strap dress and pink uggs slides and I slicked my hair in a ponytail.

Once I heard a horn beep I grabbed my Gucci hand bag and walked out the door, he had a nice car it was a rang rover in the color silver. I got in and he bit his lip "Waddup ma , ya look betta in person" he said I smiled "hi and thank you" I said shy asf, we went and got some crab legs and went to this condo he was renting out. When we walked inside his friends all looked at me "wassuh ma" one of his friends said he introduced me to them and they were very nice to me. Rodney and I went into the dinning room and ate our food "So are ya ready to have de baby?" He asked me "yes I am" I said he nodded "do you have kids?" I asked em he nodded "ye I got two bad ass boys name rayshood and Major" he said "so what's the best part about being a father to you?"

I asked he didn't say anything for a minute but then he finally said something "det was a very gud question shorty but really just seeing my kids smile and shit is really the best thing ion think no father every wanna see they kids sad" I said I nodded that was so true, we just talked and shared some laughs and I could tell that he was a really real and honest person to talk too. We went to the bowling alley and his friends came along too which they all had me rolling. I really was enjoying myself tonight. He took them back to the house and then he took me home. "I had a great time tonight" I said he smiled showing his grills "I'm glade ya did shawty maybe we can do this again" he said I nodded and we hug and then he watched as I went into the house.

*9 months later*

I was sitting down on the couch laughing at Bernie Mac when water start running down my leg. I looked down and my water was broke "MYAAAA MY WATER BROKE" I yelled she ran downstairs and helped me get to the car. When I finally got into the car we sped to the hospital. They rushed me into a room immediately, Mya was by my side the whole time while I was pushing and 7 minutes later my baby was crying. I cried when I held her and I gave her a kiss on the cheek. Mya went and tried to call cam but he wasn't answering and you know what I didn't really care.

My dad and all the rest of my family came, Star, cam's mom and his sister was here too. My baby was 8 pounds and 13 ounces, she had my eyes but she looked just like cam, she had that wavy hair like cam too. Cam's mom was so upset that cam wasn't answering the phone but like I said before I didn't care. Cam's mom made everyone leave so I could get a moment with my baby alone. I named her loyalty but I changed her middle name to miracle . I just kissed on her and I don't think she like to be kissed on cause she would cry.

She finally went to sleep and that's when I got some sleep. I woke up and got ready to go home. I put LoLo on a pink body suit that says "I'm wide awake" I put a white beanie on her head and put her in her car seat covering her up. Mya took us home and when I got home I plaid baby music for LoLo and she would just smile which just let me know that she liked the music.

Cam pov

I was sitting down listening to jayanna complain that I'm not giving her enough attention "you always got your face in your phone or your always on the game or sum shit" she said I shook my head, the doorbell rung and I went and opened it to see my mom and the next thing I know her hand went across my face "what was dat foh?" I asked she walked in "who the hell is this cam'ron is this why you couldn't be there for Ti, she had loyalty last night" she said I was shocked and surprised she wanted me to be there after she told me she didn't want me to be in our child's life "mom listen I didn't know and this is jayanna she's having your grandchild too"

I said my mom looked over at her and jayanna smiled "so this the hoe you was cheating on Ti with and you done fucked around and got her hoe ass pregnant" she said Jayanna walked over to us "I'm not a hoe and cam I'll see you later" Jayanna said I shook my head as she walked out the door "ion give a fuck about her feelings being hurt and you need to be there for your damn kids you know Selena told me that you haven't seen Caden in months and you know what that's a damn shame" she said she walked out slamming the door behind her, I went and grabbed my keys sped over to Ti house. When I got there I rung the door bell and Mya opened it "what the hell you want?" She asked "look I just came here to see my baby" I said Ti walked up to the door "what do you want dude?" She asked me "look I didn't know about the baby and now I just wanna see the baby aight,

I don't wanna argue with you or anything I just came to see my baby" I said she looked at me "okay come in" she said I walked in and we walked into the living room and loyalty was laying down on a blanket. Ti picked her up and gave her to me "she's so pretty" I said as I held her, I looked over at Ti and she smiled. I put loyalty asleep, and then I put her in her crib and tiarra and I walked outside " I really want us to get back together Tiarra" I said she shook her head "let's just focus on our child okay and you can come see her anytime you want" she said I watched her walked into the house and then I got into my car and left going home.