27📌

Tiarra pov

I walk into the house tired it was 10:00 pm. I took off my heels and threw them on the floor. I walked upstairs and cam wasn't there so I grabbed my phone and called him but he didn't answer. I shook my head and got out my outfit and went and took a shower. I got out and did my night routine and put on a onesie. I laid down and called him again but he was not fucking answering and that shit was pissing me off. I got up and went downstairs into the kitchen to get a pickle and some hot Cheetos. Cam walk into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around me kissing me on the cheek "baby I'm hungry" he said I pushed him "why weren't you answering yo phone?" I asked he shrug "I lost my phone aight" he said I shook my head and went back upstairs and got in the bed. All I could think was he back with this cheating shit but I tried not to think that way.

Cam'ron POV

I left my phone over jayana house and I was mad asl. I went upstairs and got into the shower. I put my boxers on and jumped my ass in the bed and went to sleep instantly. I woke up to see ti still sleep so I went and got ready to go get my phone. I did my hygiene, put on my nike shorts and slides and I left. Once I got to jayana house I rung the door bell and she opened it with a smile on her face "hey baby" she said I bit my lip and walked in "I left my phone last night" I said I went to her room and looked around and couldn't find out. She helped me look around the house but it wasn't there "well if it pops up I'll let you know" she said hugging me and I hug her back and we kiss and then I left going to practice.

Tiarra pov

I woke up and got ready to meet the girls for lunch. My stomach was hurting bad she was just moving all around. I went and took a warm bath, did my morning routine, put on a blue strapless dress, put on my Chanel jelly clear slides and put my hair in a messy bun. I grab my Chanel bag and left going over to jayana house. When I got there I walked up to the door, rung the doorbell and she came to the door. She gave me a hug "hey sus" she said smiling too damn hard "don't break yo teeth" I said she shook her head and we walked into the living room where everyone else was at.

I sat down and someone phone lit up and I seen the wallpaper and it had cam's pic on it and it kinda looked like his phone "hey jay ummm why cam phone over here" I asked she looked at me shocked "what the hell you talking about" rain said she picked up the phone and turned it on and she was shock "uhh he came to talk to me about how he feels about y'all relationship" she said I stood up and grabbed his phone,my bag and left sped to the damn gym. When I got there I walked into the gym to see him sitting down "CAM'RON WHY TF YO PHONE AT THIS HOE HOUSE" I yelled mad asf, he walked up to me and grab me taking me outside "don't come up in hea wid dat shit foe" he said I threw his phone at him "why tf yo phone at jayana house cam? Was that where you was at last fucking night?" I asked "we were-" I cut him off "just be honest did you fuck her?" I asked he grab my arm "yes aight" he said I pushed him and start crying "how many fucking times cam'ron?" I asked he tried to grab my hand but I snatched my hand back "twice but baby-" I cut his ass off "save it cam, we done and I mean that shit you ain't gotta leave the house because imma leave, fuck you" I said I got in my car and sped to my cousin's house. I knocked on the door and she opened it and we hug, I really haven't talked to her in a minute every since what happen. We sat down, catched up on something's and I told her that I forgave her about what happen "ummm I was wondering can I stay here until I get myself together because cam and my friend jayana were having a affair" I told her she shook her head "girl yeah you could stay Kenny left for a business trip anyways and I be lonely" she said, we went and got something to eat at ruby Tuesday, I was really glad to see her and that we are back on good terms.