24📌

Tiarra POV

Cam had a game today so I was gone go support. I got up and got ready, I went and did my morning routine, put on a all black Prada pencil dress with some Chanel sandals, I flat iron my hair and put on some makeup. Cam came and picked me up, when we got to the stadium people was lined up from every direction, me and cam went in and he left, I sat in the first row and his mom came and sat next to me "You look soo good" she said I smile, 45 minutes later the game started and it was getting good. I went and got me some nachos and a pickle. When I got back I sat down and we were losing now. When the last quarter came we was winning and 3 minutes later we won.

Cam walked up to me and grabbed my hand and I was wondering why everyone started looking and cam got down on one knee and showed this big ass ring and my ass start crying. The whole stadium got quite "baby we've been through a lot ya feel me, ya turned a thug soft asf, I wanna spend the rest of my life whach baby so Tiarra keionna Williams would ya be my wife?" He asked "yesss baby" I said we passionate kiss and I didn't even know Q, Jay and Star was here until they ran to us and everyone was clapping. Cameras were flashing, some woman cam and ask cam some questions. We left after cam got out the locker room and as we was walking out some girl walked up to us "so you fuck me and never talk to me again" she said cam grabbed my hand and we walked passed her I showed her my ring and stuck my tongue out and the bitch got mad.

When we got home we made love all night. The next day I just slept in all day because I was tired. Cam went with the team to hang out, I got up when I heard the door bell rung and it was star ass. She walked in with wedding magazines and she sat them on the dining table "Girlllll I'm so excited for you I wanna decorate your wedding" she said I sat down "I'm excited too but me and cam need to talk about a wedding date and it prolly won't be soon so save all this to it's time" I said she grabbed my hand and looked at it, It was a big rock and it had a picture of me and cam in it, lil diamonds was around the band part I really felt in love with it "He took his time with this ring shid he needs to talk to jay Cuhz I'm ready for me and him to settle down bih" she said I nodded, we watched on my block season 2 all day since I really didn't feel like talking. Lindsey and cam's mom came and joined us and to be honest I enjoyed their company.

I got a text from Miya but I didn't look at it I was very upset with her ass. Cam walked in with bags in his hand "damn why all y'all hea?" He asked "Cuhz we can be" his mom said they all started laughing so he went upstairs, they left minutes later and I went upstairs to see him sleep. I shook him "mane gone" he said I shook him some more and he got up "what tiarra?" He asked I kiss em and he wrap his arms around my waist "I love you and I'm craving Oreos and ice cream" I said he got up and grab his keys walking out the door, while he was gone I just laid on the couch and admire my ring it was so gorgeous to me. Cam walked in and sat down "what ya in hea doing?" He asked me pulling out the ice cream "nun looking at my ring" I said he nodded and went to grab some spoons he walked back in "you think your ready to be a husband Cuhz it comes with a lot" I said he looked at me in my eyes "I'm ready foh anything as long as I'm whach babeyy" he said I smile the rest of the night all we did was watch boondocks and ate ice cream.

Cam pov
I woke up on the couch and tiarra was up with her work clothes on "hey babes I'm on my way to work okay" she said kissing me on the cheek, I got up and walked her to the car "awwweee you tryna walk your fiancé to the car" she said I chuckled we passionate kiss and I watched as she drove off, I walked back into the house and went upstairs so I could get myself together to pick up Caden. I did my morning routine, put on a gray champion shirt, black true religion jeans and gray 12s. I got into my Bentley and sped over to Selena house. When I got there I seen her Lil nigga sitting onna porch, I got out "tell Selena to bring Caden outside" I told em he went and did as told, I grabbed the car seat and put it inna car with his baby bag and left.