20📌

Cam pov

I was at physical therapy and shit I was ready to go the fuck home. My leg was getting better so I can drive myself home. I went home and just laid around the house. My ma dukes came over to check on me "cam why your room so nasty" she said as she came downstairs with a pile of clothes in a basket . "I don't know ma" I said she went into the laundry room and then she came into the living room "you need to start cleaning up around here boy" she said looking at me I nodded not really paying her no mind, I got a text from Chanel

                  *text message begins*
Chanel: .....hey, wyd?
Me: shid nun much just chillin around da fuckin cribzo
Chanel: oh okay I was wondering can you come to my opening of my store
Me: fohsho I kan when is it ma ?
Chanel: Saturday at 6 pm sharp
Me: ite Imma slide thru
                *text message over*

I grin a little "who got my son smiling?" My ma asked I shook my head and looked back at the tv "mhm you ain't fooling me I hope she the one I'm ready for you to settle down" she said "ma even doe me and Ti ain't together rite now don't mean we ain't gone get back together she da one I wanna settle down wid" I said "well your ass should've been thinking about settling down when you was out there in them damn streets fucking on hoes behind her back and now you got a baby by one of the hoes" she said I shook my head I mean she was right I should've been thinking about that "ma you know everybody makes mistakes" I said she did some hand motions "well god damn cam you done made so many damn mistakes I'll be surprised if y'all get back together" she said she laugh and walked back upstairs with the broom and dust pan. I sat down and shook my head she think this shit funny huh well imma show her that me and Ti gone get back together.

Tiarra POV

Me, keyana, mrs Avery(Jordan's mom) and harmony were out getting our nails done since Jordan was having a business meeting today. "What color are you getting mony?" I asked harmony she showed me green and silver glitter "that's going to be a pretty color" I said she smiled and the Chinese woman told her to sit at a desk. I went and sat at a desk also I was getting rainbow colors with some rhinestones and big ass diamonds on top. We left and went to red lobster after we got our nails done "so tiarra what do you do for a living?" Keyana asked me "Well I'm a registered nurse what about you" I said "I'm a lawyer and now I'm going to school to get my C.D.L license" she said I nodded we talked a little more and shared some laughs I was really having a great time with them.

It was now night time and everyone wanted to go to the beach so we could do their family tradition. When we got there we all sat around a fire and mr. Avery got up "this has been a tradition for centuries in our family and we want to share it with you tiarra, it's when you get up and tell us something that makes you the person who you are today" he said he sat down and mrs Avery stood up next "what makes me the person who I am today is faith, courage, wisdom, husband and my family without y'all I wouldn't think straight" she said she sat down, we clapped and that's when Jordan got up next "what makes me the person I am today is the things I had to lose to get to where I am and the storms I had to face" he said everyone else said something and now it was my time to say something and to be real with you I was hella nervous but I got up "umm....this is something new to me but what makes me the person I am today is.....people I had to let go, forgiveness, and god" I said a tear rolled down my face and everyone came and we grouped hug. I never knew having a family will feel this good.

Cam pov
*skips to Saturday*
I was happy asf that I was finally off the crutches and back in business. Tonight I was going to Chanel's grand opening of her store. I went to the mall and I walked inside her store, I looked around to see Q and Chyna ass so I walked over to them and dap my nigga Q up. "Waddup my nigga so I take it she invited you?" Q asked I nodded and we did our hand shake "can I have everyone's attention" Chanel said we all looked at her "I'm so excited and thankful that you all came to my first store opening 21 secrets is going to be a store where women and men can feel nice" she said some men and women came and showed us some of the boxers and thongs shit like that she's going to be sailing in the store. She got off the stage and grabbed these huge Scissors, everyone gather around and she cut the ribbon and that's when everybody clapped. "Now let's get this party on the role" she said the dj turned on some music and some have naked ladies came out with drinks on trays handing it to people.

I walked up to Chanel and she gave me a hug "omg I'm happy you came" she said I was surprised she said that "congratulations" I said she smiled "thank you" she said it was now 10 o clock and everyone was leaving "Aye do you wanna go chill at my house?" She asked me and I nodded so I drove us to her house and when we got there I sat down and waited until she put on something else. I got up and looked around, this picture of some lil girl caught my eye "yeah I always wanted to design clothes" she said walking to where I was with two glasses and a bottle of champagne in her hand "I kan tell" I said she laugh we sat down and she poured us some champagne.

"So tell me something what made you wanna become a dope dealer well king pin as I can say" she said I chuckled and rubed my chin "I was down on my ass ya feel me and I knew I had to go get sum money someway if I had to go rob a bitch for it I would but I found out it was way better hustling by selling dope or getting people to sell it for you it's like you the boss and the employees respect you or they get killed" I said her eyes widen and she nodded her head slowly which lemme know she prolly didn't agree with that "well do you sell dope now since what happen to you?"

She asked "nah the funny thing about the whole situation is I was finna stop trapping that same day and boom I got robbed, shot to death and beat to death" I said she shook her head "that's really crazy it's so many jealous people in the world" she said I nodded now that I could agree with that right there "now let's get off of me let's talk about you what made you wanna go into the business world?" I asked her she shrug " I don't really know all I know is I've had a passion for fashion for a long time I remember I used to make fake Gucci, fendi and pink outfits on Facebook and people buy it fast as hell" she said I nodded "so we both had to hustle but we hustled to different ways" I said she nodded we spend the rest of the night just talking about things I could really tell that we had a lot in common. "I really had a great time talking to you tonight cam'ron" She said I nodded "same" I said we walked to the front door and I knew I wasn't tryna leave tonight I wanted some pussy.

I grabbed her by the waist "what are-" I cut her off and kiss her, she kiss me back and the next thing I know was we was fucking on the kitchen counter. The next morning I woke up in her bed, I got up and put on my pants and shoes and left. I sped home so I could get ready to try out for the all star bulls basketball team. I put on some nike shorts and the shirt to match with some 12s. I left and went to the gym, when I walked in I seen niggas playing basketball I knew it was the team. The coach seen me and walked up to me and pat me on the back "wow I see ya back on your feet again cam'ron so you think your ready?" He asked me I nodded "yes sir" I said "team everyone have a seat Cam'ron is going to tryout for the team" he said he had one of the niggas come out and we played ball. He told us to stop and I dap the nigga up "you made the team cater" he said everyone clapped and got up shaking my head I was feeling good and wanted to celebrate.