16📌

Tiarra POV

I got up to see that I was in my bed and I looked over to see cam. I got a text from Jordan he wanted to meet up to talk. I got up and that's when cam got up "where ye finna go?" He asked me as I walked into the bathroom "I'm going to go talk to my cousin mya she's down here and when I come back me and you need to talk okay" I said he nodded , I got in the shower, did my hygiene, put on a Burberry yellow crop top with the matching leggings and I put on some white Chanel fur slides. I put my lace frontal wig on and then I grabbed my Chanel bag and left. When I got to Ikea I sat down and ate some strawberries.

Jordan walked in and sat infront of me "are you alright?" He asked I nodded "are you okay?" I asked him "no listen tiarra I really like you alright and I feel like if I can't have you nobody can" he said I smacked my lips "don't say that Jordan listen I like you too but we need to just stay friends" I said he nodded I got up and he got up and he smashed his lips into mines, I couldn't lie I was starting to have feelings for him and I really have fun when I'm around him I feel like I can just be myself around him. I pulled away and I left going home.

When I got there I seen cam laying on the couch "hey baby" he said I sat down and I looked at him "we need a break cam I feel like we should just focus on the baby and you focus on your kids" I said he stood up "is this about last night babey I said I was sorry it won't happen again" he said I shook my head "cam we just need a break we need space well Ik I need my space" I said he nodded and he got up going upstairs and packing his things. "Imma be at da condo anytime ye wanna talk aight" he said he kissed me and then he left, I watched as he drove off and I begin to cry. I know it was the right thing to do even though I didn't want to do it. 

Cam'ron POV

I went and got Caden and went to the condo. I was missing Ti but I know she needed her space so Imma try to give it to ha. I laid Caden down on his blanket so he could watch paw patrol he really likes that show. Jaylin hit ma line

                 *phone calls begin*
Me: waddup
Jay: wat ya got goin on yo
Me: shid nun just kickin it wid Caden
Jay: Dws foe but aye we need to go to Las Vegas so we can make dese drops
Me: imma holla atchu lata *hangs up*
                   *phone calls ends*
I really wasn't tryna hear allat I'm just really tired of this trappin shit. I got enough money to stop trapping and provide for me and my kids. Caden started crying so I changed his diaper "yo ass stank Caden" I said he start talking that baby talk and I just listen to him his ass might was talking back to me. I laid him on my chest and pat his back until her burped.  I put him back on the blanket and he fell asleep. I was bored asl so I just played on the PlayStation.

Tiarra POV

I was over mya house telling her everything that went down. "Damn bitch that's why Jordan always asking about you when he comes over so you might as well fuck wid em you single now" she said I shook my head, the door swung open and it was Kenny, Jordan and some other dudes. Jordan looked over at me and I turned my head I heard him chuckle. "Go over there and talk to him bih" mya said I shook my head I didn't wanna talk to him so he could just tell me how much he wants me and shit. Mya and I went into the kitchen and I eat some peanut butter with chocolate chip cookies. "Pregnant hoes combined the most nastiest shit together" mya said I laugh and threw up the bird bitch get on my nervous.

Jordan walked over to me and looked down at me but I looked the other way. "Don't be like that with me" he said I looked at him and he kissed me and all his friends start looking at us "my boa got him a girl" one of the niggas said I walked out the house and he followed behind me "Aye,Aye,Aye" he said I turned around and looked at him "WHAT" I yelled "don't be like that I just wanna talk that's all" he said I rolled my eyes "about what?" I asked  "can you just come over my house around 7?" He asked I nodded and walked off getting into my car and went to the mall. I shopped my ass off until 6 and then I went home so I could get ready to see what this nigga wanted. I took a quick shower, put on a red fendi shirt, black jeans, and red Gucci sandals.

I did my make up and put on a brown lace frontal wig. I grabbed my Chanel bag and went over his house. I walked up to the door and rung the doorbell and he opened it. The lights were off and he had candles and rose petals all on the floor making a trail. He gave me a box of Chanel roses and they smelled good "awwwweee Jordan" I said smiling hard as ever he held my hand and took me upstairs. When we got upstairs to his room he had some bags on the bed the first bag was victoria secrets and it had some thongs and bras in it, the second bag was Chanel he got me two mini Chanel hand bags and the last bag was Balenciaga and it had the socks shoes they were black.

I gave him a hug "why are you doing all this?" I asked him and he held my chin up and peck my lip "because I really wanna show you how much I really fuck with you" he said I smiled and he took me downstairs into the kitchen where he had a box of chocolate cover strawberries and balloons everywhere. He gave me a kiss and I kissed him back I just couldn't believe he would do all this for me. He picked me up and we passionate kissed. He traveled his lips down to my neck and kissed on it making me bit my lip. He sat me on the table and he pulled out his dick and slides off my pants and panties. He slide himself in me and I gasp. As he stroke in me I scratched his back up "what's my name?" He asked "daddy" I moaned softly it felt so good