34📌

Tiarra pov

Me, Mya and my other cousin shay'mira were helping me unpack my things. We fixed up royalty's room first since all her stuff was here. We then start fixing up the living room once the furniture came. We heard the door bell ring so Mya went to get it while I sat up my glass table for the living room. "Ayeee T some fine ass niggas here" she said so I walked into the hallway to see Rodney and his friends "let them in hell" I said Rodney gave me a hug and all his friends gave me hugs too "we missed you shorty" one of his friends said "girl who is these niggas?" Shay asked and Mya ass looked confused "you tryna be like blue face now huh have all the niggas live with you like he do them too girls he wid" Mya said I shook my head "girl stfu and no that's Rodney and those his friends you remember Rodney the dude I went on that date with when I was pregnant" I said tryna make her remember "ohhhhh yeah, well let me go try to fuck with one of the friends" Mya said shay'mira laughed "right let's go" shay said they went and talked to rod's friends.

Rodney walked up to me and grabbed my hand "let's go upstairs" he said we went into my room upstairs "why ya ain't got yo room ready yet?" He asked "because my furniture haven't came yet" I said he wrapped his arms around my waist and squeezed my ass "gimme uh kiss" he said bitting his bottom lip "no" I said we walked into the bathroom connected to my room and he sat me on the counter "gimme uh kiss now" he said looking at me I put my head down so he wouldn't see me blushing but he grabbed my chin and  raise my head up "don't hide it I know you smiling and shit" he said I laughed he gave me a kiss and he got in between my legs and start  kissing me on the neck and I bit my lip feeling my panties getting soaked. Someone knocked on the door "umm Ik y'all in here but anyways your bed and stuff here" Mya said he gave me a kiss one more time and then we went downstairs.

Rodney and his friends took my head board and mattress upstairs while shay, Mya and I take the dresser, make up stand and stuff like that upstairs. We fixed up my make up room "I think imma start doing hair and make up guys" I told shay and Mya while we put my make up table together "okay I think you could do that boo and I wanna be yo first Customer" Mya said we put up the make up mirror and the led ring. We were all done so we went into my room and helped the guys. We was done around 8:00 pm. "Y'all tryna go eat or sum?" Tayvon said and all of us nodded. We all got into rod's hummer. I sat in the front seat with Rodney. We went to David Buster's and played games, Once we all got tired we all sat down and looked at the menu.

The waitress came and started screaming "OMGGGGGG YOURRRR ROD MUNEY" she said Rodney nodded "can I get a picture?" She asked he got up him and his friends and I took the picture of them. We told her our orders after that "so you must be a famous ass rapper in Memphis?" Mya asked "you can say det, people around the world really fucks with my music and shit but I'm still like a under ground rapper" he said we nodded she brought us our food and then she left. We ate, and talked and got to know one another.  We left and rod took his friends back to the hotel and he took Mya and shay home also. Me and him went to Walmart so I could fill my refrigerator up.

He walked off and I got me some food, drinks and snacks. He walked up to me and put some uno cards in the basket , some teenage girls ran up to us "I knewwww it was youuu rod muney" one of the girls said he gave each of them a hug and took pics with them "y'all coming to my show toma?" He asked them and they nodded "y'all stay outta trouble aight and hea" he pulled out a stack of money and gave them $100 a piece and they gave him a hug one last time "this your gf?" One of them asked him "she pretty, can I give you a hug?" They asked me I gave them a hug "she my soon to be shawty but we gone holla at y'all later aight" we walked off and other girls and guys wanted to get a picture with him and stuff and he kept giving out money.

He bought this one little girl a iPhone XR and she was so happy. Went to the cashier and he paid for my food even though I kept telling him I got it. We walked outside and put the bags in the car "go get inna car I got this aight" he said I went and got in the car while he put the bags in the trunk. He got into the car and drove back to my house "people love you in Chicago huh? And how come you didn't tell me you had a show tomorrow?" I asked him "I was gone tell ya" he said we pulled in my drive way and got out, I went and unlocked the door and helped him with the bags. We put the stuff away and then he left to get him some clothes. I went and called cam'ron to check up on royroy

           -phone call begins-

Cam: wassgud
Me: hey, just called to check up on my baby royalty
Cam: she's good, Asia just put her to sleep
Me: oh Asia over there
Cam: ye
Me: okay I'll come to get her whenever you want me too
Cam: come and get her Wednesday
Me: okay, I'll come check up on her tomorrow
Cam: aight Gn

             -phone call ends-

I went and took a shower, did my night routine, put on some shorts and my over size Victoria secrets pink shirt. The doorbell rung and it was Rodney "you can just sit your stuff in the hallway closet upstairs" I said he walked upstairs and then he came back. "Ya wanna play uno?" He asked me I nodded "I can smoke in hea?" He said I nodded we started playing uno and he pulled out a card that said "kiss me or draw eight" I knew he wrote that shit on there, I walked over to him "sit down" he said I sat in his lap facing him, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me on top of his dick print "where my kiss at?" He asked me I pecked his lips but he grabbed my face and kissed me. He slid his hands inside my shorts and smacked my ass.

I could fill his dick rising a little bit. I got up but he pulled me back down "what's wrong?" He asked me " I wanna finish playing the game" I said he kissed me on the neck and I bit my lip "let's finish playing the game den" he said he raised my shirt up and pulled my bra down and start licking and sucking my nipples. I softly moaned and he put his hand on my pussy "you so fucking wet" he said I got up and he got up behind me and pulled me towards him "I thought you wanted to finish playing the game" he said I turned around to see his dick was hard "I was talking about uno" I said he picked me up and gave me a kiss "ya got me hard help me take it down" he took his belt off and unbuckle his pants pulling them down, he put me down and sat on the couch pulling out his dick and lord it was long and big. "Take yo shorts and panties off" he jerk his self off looking at me, I ran upstairs and shut the door behind me locking it. He came and knocked on the door "what's wrong open the door" he said I sat in the bed feeling dumb asf I really wanted him in me but I didn't wanna do it on the first night.

He kept knocking on the door "baby lemme in aight you don't have to do nun dat you don't wanna do" he said "it's some cover in the hallway okay gn" I said I went to sleep and I knew he was probably upset. I just didn't wanna do the same shit that I did with cam and Jordan,I wanna wait and I want him to fight for me if he really likes me. I woke up to a knock on the door and I got up and opened it. "I gotta go to rehearsal aight" he said I gave him a hug "sorry bout last night I know you ain't ready for allat right now" he said "it's okay and I'm sorry for locking you out the room I should've just told you I'm not ready" I said he gave me a kiss "I want you to come to the show tonight" he said I nodded and he gave me 3 tickets "nem foh yo two cousins" he said I walked with him to his car and watched as he drove off. I went back inna house and got ready. I texted Mya and shay to let them know that we going to the concert this evening.

I did my morning routine, put on a yellow Justin Shane crop top , fashion nova black biker shorts, yellow jelly sandals, and I put on a black wavy lace frontal wig. I grabbed my mk mini hand bag and keys getting into my Porsche and driving over to cams house. When I got there I knocked on the door and jayanna opened it "hey" I said she looked shocked that I said hey to her, I walked into the living room to see my baby laying in her play pin. "Hey sus" Asia said I gave her a hug "Mya told me you and rod muney are talking" I said cam looked over at us "yea we are" I picked her up and gave her some kisses, I was so happy to see my baby "she's so quite and all she want you to do is hold her and she's all gud" Asia said "don't y'all be spoiling my baby cam, Asia and jayanna" I said Caden crawled over to me and I smiled I haven't seen him in so long "hey ca ca" I said I gave royalty to Asia and held Caden for a minute he was getting so big. "So what you got going on today girl?" Asia asked me "nun much going to Rodney's concert" I said "I wanna meet Rodney if he gone be around my child and you Cuhz you know what happened with Jordan" cam said I nodded I gave royroy a hug and kisses and then I left going over to my nail tech house.

Cam's pov

I was happy that Ti was happy and as long as my baby in good hands that's all that matters. I was done trying to be with Ti I just wanted the best for her and my daughter. I went and put on some slacks and a t shirt with some air forces and headed out to practice "aye make sure y'all take loyalty over mom's house" I said I left going to practice, once I got there I daped up Dee and all the rest of them "y'all tryna go out tonight?" Dee asked I didn't say nothing because I wasn't tryna go out tonight I just wanted to chill and watched cartoons with my kids.