33📌

Tiarra pov

I was so tired loyalty kept me up all night. Mya walked into my room and took over while I got some rest. I woke up around 12:00 pm to see LoyLoy sleeping peacefully in her crib. I went into the living room to see Mya eating ice cream and watching "the rain" so I sat down on the couch " thank you Cuhz I really needed that rest" I said she looked at me and smiled "oh it's no problem sus you know I'll do anything to make sure y'all two straight" she said I nodded "I'm thinking about going back to work so I can help out around here and get my own place" I said "girl don't try to rush outta here now that you done had the baby, you don't have to work aight I got us all you need to do is take care of my lul cousin" she said I nodded understanding what she said even though I think it's time for me to get me a place.

Cam pov

As I walked up to Selena door I was kinda nervous and I was really hoping and praying to god that she let me see Caden. I knocked on the door and there was Selena "hey cam" she said moving out of the way so I can come in "wassup where Caden?" I asked she took me to his room, he was sitting up watching paw patrol and I smiled. When he seen me he crawled to wear I was and held his hands out so I picked him up and gave him a kiss "hey baby boy I missed ya" I said he laid his head on my chest and I could tell that he missed me too. "imma give y'all two sometime alone and if you want to take him with you then you can" she said she walked out shutting the door behind her. We watched tv a little bit, he would start talking shit and hit me when I get on my phone so I just watched tv with him.

I read some books he had on his tablet to him  and plaid some games with him. I took him to McDonald's and got him a happy meal and watched him eat it. We went back over to Selena's house and I watched tv with him some more and he laid his head on my chest and he went to sleep. I got up and put the blanket on him and kissed him on the cheek and then I walked out the room "I'll be back tomorrow to come get em" I said she got up and nodded "I wanted to let you know that if you ever just not come around like that again we're going to have some problems" she said I nodded "aight it won't happen again" I said I walked out her house and I went home.

Tiarra pov

Rain, Mya and I were out looking for houses and apartments for me since I want to get my own place. I really wanted a house instead of a apartment because in a house it's just way more space and your like in peace and do what you want instead of someone upstairs or downstairs fussing at you. We pulled up to this house that said for sale on it, it had a gate around the house which I like, the gate was open so we took that opportunity to drive up to the house which was so gorgeous. It was a nice modern house, it had a balcony, windows were big, had a nice garden. We got out and looked inside the house through the window. Some man came out which I'm guessing is the owner of the house "hi would y'all like to look inside?" He asked us and we nodded and went inside, when walked in it was a little hallway which would take you upstairs.

We went into the kitchen and it was big just how I like it, brown marble countera and all that good stuff, we looked through the whole house and I really liked it "I like it don't you rain?" Mya asked rain and rain nodded "I like it too it's just right for the baby" I said I stood there and thought for a moment and then I finally made my decision "I'll take it" I said smiling and the man shook my hand "it's $20,0000" he said I nodded letting him know that imma take it still because ion have no money problems. I wrote him a check the same day, he gave me the keys and then he left. "Girl you should throw a house warming party and you know if you need any help we got you girl" Mya said rain nodded and I smiled "thanks you guys and I'll think about it now let's go find some furniture"  I said we left and went to a furniture store.

Cam pov

I was sitting on the couch watching paw patrol with Caden while feeding loyalty. My door bell rung so I laid LoyLoy down on her blanket and went to go open the door. I opened it to see jayanna she had a baby bump but it wasn't that big yet "wassup jay" I said "can I come in we need to talk" she said I shook my head "nah I'm spending time wid my kids so come holla at me toma" I said she nodded and walked to her car and I shut the door. Me and jayanna haven't talked every since what Q told me and every since he told me about that shit I've been questioning about the baby but we know now that she ain't lying about the pregnancy. I went and picked up loyalty cause she start fussing. I put her to sleep and then I went and fixed Caden some noddles with hot sauce on it.

Tiarra pov

"Girl we need to go out and find us some niggas" Mya said god knows I was happy that I wasn't pregnant anymore "we can but I need to be packing to move into my house" I said I was very excited to be moving into my own house that I've bought. "Girl we got all tomorrow to do that" she said so we went and got ready to go to v live. I looked into the mirror to see that I lost all that baby weight fast from detox and I also had a nice size ass, I mean it's nun like Nicki Minaj but it's something like k Michelle when she took that fake shit out her booty, I was thick in all the right places. I went and put on a fashion-nova satin red, mini dress. I put on some black red bottoms, did my make up and put on a curly jet black lace frontal.

We left and went to v live when we got there it was live as hell. We went through security and went inside. We went to the bar and I got 2 shots of Muscato. As I was drinking somebody tap me on the shoulder and I turned around to see Rodney. He smiled and I rolled my eyes at him and walked away, Mya followed me and we went up to the V.I.P section since I was cam's baby momma I could go in the V.i.p section I guess . One of Rod's friends came up to me and I gave them a hug "Rodney said he wants to talk to you" he yelled out so I could hear him and I put the thumb up sign and he nodded going back to the other side of the section.

Me and Mya went on the dance floor and that's when all these fine ass niggas start giving us they numbers and trying to dance with us. I was really having a good time and I really needed this. I went and got me another shot of Muscato and that's when Rodney came and sat beside me "I know ya mad at me because I was leaving you on seen and wasn't answering yo calls" he said I looked at him "please leave me alone" I said I got another shot feeling myself getting a little tipsy. I went on the dance floor and danced with some dude. He grabbed me by my waistline and we danced. I kept going back to get a shot after shot and I knew I was drunk asf.

Everything started getting blurry to me, someone grabbed my hand and took me outside "why tf you touching me" I said laughing "girl getcho drunk ass in the car" I heard some girl I think was Mya say. I passed out when I got into the car. I woke up in the middle of the night and ran into the bathroom and threw up. I was now at home and had a headache. I went and got back in the bed and went to sleep. I woke up to see Mya moving the blinds so the room could get some light.

I closed my eyes caused it hit my eyes. I went to the bathroom and took a shower, I didn't really remember what happen last night but the only thing I could remember was Rodney. I got out the shower and start doing my morning routine, I put on some fashion nova ripped up blue jeans, white tube croptop,put on some jelly Chanel slides and put my hair in a nappy bun. My phone was blowing up with notifications and it was Rodney blowing my phone up.

              -text message begins-

Rod💙- I'm still in Chicago and I wanna talk to you
Rod💙- my bad for being distant and not calling or texting you
Rod💙- lemme make it all up to you
Rod💙- come to Waffle House at 1:00
Me: alright.

                -text messages end-

Me and Mya went to Home Depot to get some boxes, Tape and marks. We went home after that and start packing my stuff and putting it in my car. I was so happy to be moving into my own place and starting something new in my life. We were done packing around 10:00 am. We went and took the stuff to the house and put it in the house and then we left. I took Mya back home and then I drove to Waffle House. When I walked into Waffle House I seen Rodney and he got up.

He gave me a hug and lord I didn't want this hug to end. We sat down "so wassup with you, forgot all about me huh?" I asked he shook his head "nah Ian forget about you ma, I've been busy and shid I be trapping and rapping" he said I nodded "you could've responded to my text messages though" I said "you rite n shid I wanna apologize foh det and I want us to start over ma" he said I smiled and nodded "we can" I said the waitress came and took our order, we talked some more, shared a couple laughs and just enjoy each other's presents.