39📌

Tiarra POV

Rodney and I are on good terms after what happen and I want it to stay that way. All week we been spending time together and I can truly say he's a very great person to be around. He wanted me to come to Memphis with him so I could come to his shows he had down there and I said yes because I wanted to see how it really was down there for him. I decided to let loyalty stay with my dad because I do want her to get to know my side of the family also.

I packed and got ready to go to Memphis with Rodney. He came and picked me "good morning" I said as he got out and put my bags in the car. We went to the gas station first so he could get some rellos. "Aye roll up this blunt for me" he said as he got in the car, the whole car ride we smoked and my ass was outta there. Once we made it to Memphis we went to his friends house.

"Waddup" the dude said "shid nun high asf but shit this my ol lady Tiarra that I've been telling ya bout" he said I smiled just couldn't believe he was telling his friends about me. "Ntmu tiarra I'm JD" he said we walked into the house and sat down. Some girl walked in and sat next to me "hey I'm bre and if rod don't be treating you right let me know I got him" she said I smiled "I'm tiarra and okay I will" Rodney looked over at us and chuckled "mane I'm not gone hurt her sis" he said I didn't know they were siblings until I looked at them both and they looked just alike.

We played dominos until it was time for Rodney show. I had such a good time with Bre and JD they were so much fun to be around. Rodney and I pulled up at the FedEx Forum. We got out and folks was lined up from all over the building. We walked inside and this man walked us to Rodney's dressing room. When we walked in the dressing room TayVon was sitting down. He stood up and dap Rodney up "wassup big dawg" he said giving me a hug "hey Von" I said, I sat down and everyone kept coming in and out of the room. Some women walked in "your next" she said Rodney, Tayvon and all the rest of these other dudes I don't know got up and walked out. Rodney came back "come on" he said holding his hand out, I grabbed it and walked out with him.

We all gather around for prayer "mane von it's yo turn" some tall, light skin, dread head dude said. TayVon begin to pray and then the host started introducing Rodney. "Y'all this like my lul bro, give it  up for rod Muney" he said Rodney walked in rapping. I watched from the back, the crowed was so hype. The show lasted for like 2 hours and then he said a couple words. "I want y'all to meet tiarra, some of y'all prolly know her from her ex cam'ron but come here tiarra" I walked out on stage kinda scared I thought the crowed was going to boo me but they started screaming out my name.

He grabbed my hand and then the music started playing and he started rapping. He made a song about me, as I listen all I could think about was cam. I wondered where would we be now if I never left him. I wondered about our future, I got out my thoughts when Rodney warped his arm around my waist "I want y'all to know that this right here is a forever thing" we walked off stage and the crowed was happy asf. We went into the dressing room and I sat down as he got his stuff together. "That was sweet about what you said and thank you for the song"

I said he looked at me "can I ask you sum?" I nodded "do you wanna be inna relationship with me?" He asked I was shocked but I really wasn't ready for a relationship. "Look I like you, yes I would love to be in a relationship with you but not right now. I think we should take it slow you we got plenty of time" I said "I understand and agree with you. We can take it how slow" he said I was glad he was not upset with my reply. We left and he took me to his grandma house. I was nervous to meet her, we walked up to the door and he knocked. She opened it and a big smile appeared on her face.

"My baby boy" she said said she gave him a big hug "hey granny" he said she looked at me and smiled "omg this must tiarra, I've heard so much about you, you can call me grandma" she said I smiled we hug, I was very happy with the way his family are being to me. I was happy he was telling his family about me. We walked inside and she made us a plate "I know y'all hungry, y'all want some tea?" She said as she gave us our plate "granny sit down we alright" Rodney said she smiled and sat down "omg tell me everything, how y'all met, are y'all together just tell me" she said we told her how we met and everything.

"I'll be back I gotta make a run" Rodney said "okay" she said she looked at me "I'm so glade I got to meet you finally, I wanted to tell you that I see the change you have made on my grandson. He was doing very wrong things but once he met you that's all he talked about" she said I smiled I was very happy to hear that "I'm happy I've met him too" I said she held my hand "I'm really grateful for you, his mom doesn't want anything to do with him, dad walked out and left, so I took on the responsibilities of raising him, we went through thing but I'm glade he's finally getting his life together. I want him to have me some grand babies and get married just settle down" she said

I nodded agreeing with her "I understand and your a very strong woman for taking on  those responsibilities, you raised him so well"  I said she smiled we talked a little more until Rodney came back. He showed me his room "this is where we finna sleep at" he said I walked in and went into the bathroom connected to the room. I took off my clothes and took a shower. I got out 40 mins later and did my night routine. I put on one of his t shirts and his boxers. I walked out the bathroom and laid in the bed. Rodney was sitting on the edge of the bed smoking and on his phone. "Cmere" he said I went and sat beside him, he passed me the blunt and I shook my head "ya like my grandma?" He asked I smiled "I love her she's so real and how many people did you tell about me?" I asked "I told everyone I talk to, I really feel like me and you gone be together and we gone have uh life together" he said he looked me dead in my eyes and said that too me and I wanted to believe everything he was saying.