13📌

Tiarra POV

It was finally time to go to court, I hope they would just let him leave but I knew that wouldn't happen. I got ready, I took a shower, did my hygiene, put on a red dress and wrapped the black belt around it and I put on my black red bottoms. I put on my curly lace frontal wig. I got into my car and left, once I got there I sat next to star and Jaylin them. Cam's mom and sister were here also so I really hoped everything come out good.

We got started and they brought cam out and looked over at us. "Cam'ron Jameson cater you were found with 25 counts of drugs in a drug house is it anything you would like to say before we get to the sentence?" The judge said "I would like to say the only reason why I'm really in hea becuhz Ian snitch on my potnas and I'll never do det but I hope you think about my son who I need to take care of before you give me a sentence" he said I could hear mrs. cater praying "well cam'ron I sentence you to 3 years in jail bailed is $350000" the judge said we all got up and cam walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek "I love ya aight, take care of my baby alright, I'll be out soon" he said he talked to everyone else and then they took him away.

I went over to star house and Jaylin and Q was counting all the money they have so they can bail cam out. "Well I'm pregnant" I said they all looked up at me in shock "fr sus" star said hugging me and jay and Q got excited "we got us another lul cam" Q said I laugh and nod it, I was happy they were excited "when are you going to tell cam?" Star said I shrug I didn't know how I was going to tell him but I knew I had to tell.

*2weeks later*
It's been 2 weeks since what happen and I really missed cam. I wanted to see him today to tell him the good news. I took a shower, did my hygiene, put on a blue Victoria secret "pink" shirt with the matching gray leggings and I put on my victoria Secrets "pink" blue slides. I put my hair in a slick bun and I left to pick up Caden. Once I got Caden I drove to the  police station. I sat down at a table and I got Caden out and fed him his bottle. Cam walked out and I got up and gave him a hug.

We sat down and I let him feed Caden. "How everything been babey?" He asked I told him everything about my dad and about Selena. "Cam'ron I'm pregnant" I said showing him my ultrasound he looked at it and smiled "damn Caden you got a lil brother on the way" cam said I smiled, I was happy he was happy. "Jaylin is saving up his money to get you out and imma help him out baby" I said he grabbed my hand "baby do what I told you to do, worry about Caden and the baby on the way, just hold everything down while I'm in hea, I'm alright baby I want y'all to stop saving money to get me out and focus on things y'all need to do" he said I nod it but I wasn't trying to hear it and I knew if I tell jaylin this he wasn't trying to hear it either or Q. 

We talked a little more about the baby and how I can't wait when he get out of here. I left and went over to star house, when I got there I told jay and Q what cam said "mane hell no dets our brother and he was solid never folded on us we got enough money to get him out next Month plus the money you giving us" Q said I nod it I really wanted him to come home so I just didn't listen to him. "Plus he has kids and he needs to be in their lives and watch them grow up when he get out in 3 years Caden would be 3 and yo baby would be like 1 or 2" jaylin said I nod it understanding what they was saying, I took Caden home and then I went home. I wanted to have a gender reveal next months since cam'ron was coming home. I didn't call him and tell him that we got the money to get him out because I knew what he was going to say. I laid down and ate some sour cream and pickles it was so good. I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing and it was my cousin Mya.

*phone calls begins*
Me: helloo
Mya: HEYYYYYYY BIHHHHH I DONE MOVED DOWN HERE I WANNA SEE YOU‼️‼️‼️
Me: bitch calm down it's too early for allat and okay I'll see you in a minute *hangs up*
*phone calls ends*