41📌

Tiarra POV

- skips to 2 weeks in Memphis -

Every since I've been here I haven't did anything but go to Rodneys shows and be cooped up in the house. Rodney and I have not been spending time together because he been all up In Aaliyah face but I didn't really care because him and I wasn't going to be together. Today I booked me a flight to go home. I was ready to see my baby girl and I was tired of being here. As I was zipping my suit case up Rodney walk in "where you going?" He asked I looked up at him "I think it's time for me to go, I've had a great time and I love your family but I'm just ready to get home and see my baby girl" I said he sat on the bed "listen is it about Aaliyah? Because if it is I'll get her in check" he said

I laughed at the nigga "get her in check" part like what the hell. "What's funny?" He asked "your funny, listen I don't care about you and her talking or fucking I just hate when a nigga come try to fuck on me knowing he fucking on his ex" I said I was getting fed up because yeah I developed feelings for him and I just feel like he playing both side and I refused to go through that bullshit again. "I hope you have a good time and great shows but I have to go" I said I grabbed my bags and walked out the room. His grandma gave me a hug and then I got in the Uber and headed to the airport. I got home the next day and I was flat out tired. I got texts from bre fake ass but I just turned my phone off. I got myself together and went to my pops house to go get baby.

When I got there I was just so excited to see my baby girl. I knocked on the door and my step mom Veronica opened the door. She gave me a hug and then we walked into the living room to see my dad holding loyloy and she was wide awake sucking on her pacifier. I picked her up and held her in my arms giving her kisses "hey mama's baby" I said she was looking so cute with her baby mittens on. I sat down and held her "so did you have a good trip?" My dad asked I looked up at him and smiled "yes but listen how did the family react to seeing loyalty?" I asked I didn't really want to talk about the trip "they loved her and we went to cam'rons grave" my dad said I was happy they loved her and I looked down at loyalty and I seen cam all in my baby. I wanted to cry because I missed him so much. "Loyalty was crying so hard at the graveyard it was like she knew we was there to visit her dad" Veronica said I gave my dad and step mom a hug and then me and loyloy went home.

When I got home she had me running  none stop. She kept throwing up and using the bathroom so I guess I was gone have to change the baby formula I was giving her. She was crying all day too and it was so hard to put her to sleep. She finally went to sleep around 8:00 and I was able to take a shower and eat. I got a call from Rodney as I was watching tv.

                -phone calls begins-
Me: hello
Rod: wassup y'all alright
Me: ye what's going on
Rod: nothing I just wanted to call and check up on you and to tell you that I'm sorry about everything when I get back I wanna make it up to you
Me: okay and it's alright
Rod: alright imma holla atchu later alright
            -phone calls end-

I didn't really care about Rodney and Aaliyah because I'm single and he single too. I think it's time for me to just get myself together and not be worrying about relationships. All I care about is my child. I got a knock at my door and went to answer it and it was Selena and Caden "hey caca" he jumped in my arms and gave me a big hug "come on in" I said Selena shook her head "listen can you take care of him for me" she said I looked down to see a suit case. I put Caden down "hey Caden go sit down on the couch and I'll give you some Oreos okay" he smiled and ran to the couch "Selena what's going on, are you okay?" I asked she busted out crying "listen I need time away, every since cam died I just haven't been myself, can you just please help me out while I get myself together and I'll be back to get him, I trust you T.i"

I looked at her and nodded "yes, I want you to get yourself together and come back ready for your son okay, you gotta be strong for Caden" I said she nodded handing me the suit case. She gave me a hug and I watched her drove off. I went over to Caden and omg he looks just like cam ass. "Me want Oreos" he said holding his hands up in the air so I can pick him up. I picked him up and walked into the kitchen. I gave him some Oreos and milk and watched him eat. I didn't know how I was gone be able to take care of two kids but I know I was gone have too.

Caden took a bath and then I got him ready for bed. I laid him in the bed and turned on paw Patrol he used to love that show when he was a baby. He went to sleep and that's when I went to sleep. I woke up to loyloy crying, I rushed in her room and picked her up "shhh moms baby" I said she just kept crying, I changed her diaper and made her a bottle. She stop crying once I put the bottle in her mouth. I rocked her to sleep and that's when Caden walked in "good morning caca" I said he started playing with loyalty's toys

The door bell rung so I went downstairs and got it. I opened it to see Rodney "wassup" he said I let him in "me want drink, drink" Caden said smacking my leg "who is that?" Rodney said I laid loyloy on her blanket "Caden my step son" I said he nodded "so what's been going on big dawg?" He asked me as I poured Caden some apple juice in his sippie cup. "Well Caden's mom came here last night and she wants me to take care of him so she can get herself together" I said "well if ya need help I'm here" he said I nodded I went and turned on a movie for Caden. "So be honest wimme, are you jealous of Aaliyah?" He asked I turned around and looked at him "hell no, she ugly asf and don't make it seem like I'm jealous I just didn't care about y'all fucking or talking to be honest but then when you be tryna fuck me after you prolly had fucked ha that's when I got a problem" I said he nodded "I understand, so ya got feelings for uh nicca huh?" He asked I smiled and smacked my lips.