37📌

Tiarra POV

I woke up to royalty crying so I picked her up and changed her diaper. Mya walked in "good morning, you need anything?" She asked me "could you fix her a bottle?" I asked her and she went and fix her a bottle, royalty cried the whole day, wouldn't go to sleep and wouldn't drink her bottle. The only way I got her to be quite was when Asia came over "cam, you and your mom got her spoiled I can see that rn" I said shaking my head wanting to cry because my baby would never get a chance to see her dad when she get big.

We're here for you sis, this shit hurting Caden too, we went and told him and he just cried" she said I shook my head "what about jayanna?" I asked Asia looked at me and shook her head "that bitch got on Facebook and said something about r.i.p cam and said I hope this is your son or daughter" she said I rolled my eyes like damn even though he gone that what he gets for cheating on me now the baby might not even be his. "The basketball team want to do a candle light at your house because that's where he died at" she said I nodded Asia went and laid royalty down in her room "girl guess what" she said when she came back in the living room and me and Mya looked at her "what"

I said "I'M PREGNANT" she yelled and I got up and gave her a hug happy as hell for her and rick "omg have you told rick?" I asked "yes and he's so happy, I just wish cam would be here to see it" she said starting to cry and me and Mya hugged her "it's going to be okay, we got you baby girl" Mya said and I nodded agreeing with her. Asia and I talked a littler more and then she left. When I looked at my phone people was blowing me up and Rodney was too. I really didn't want to talked but I called him back.

-phone called begin-

Me: hello

Rod💙: aye, I know ya probably don't want to talk but I was just tryna check up on ya

Me: I'm okay, I gotta be strong for my daughter and his son

Rod💙: yea I understand and I'm here for y'all and I'm here if y'all need anything

Me: thanks

Rod💙: No problem I just wanna make sho y'all gud

Me: okay, well I'll talk to you later

Rod💙: aight

-phone calls end-

I went and got in my car driving over to Selena's house. When I got there I seen a group of niggas outside. I got out and walked up to them "damn lul mama ya bad" some light skin dude said but I paid him no mind and knocked on the door "aye ya cam's girl right?" Some dark skin dude said "I was his first love and he was mines but we been broke up" I said he nodded "I'm sorry for your lost and gone in Caden in there watching cartoons I know you didn't come here to talk to Selena hoe ass" he said and I shook my head and walked in and Caden ran up to me and jump in my arms "hey baby boy" I said I started to cry thinking about how cam loved Caden, Selena walked in and you could tell she haven't been getting any sleep "are you okay Selena?" I asked she shook her head "Caden keeps me up all night crying for

cam and I hate telling him his daddy gone to heaven" she said I could understand where she was coming from "if you need any help let me know and let Asia and cam's mom know too" I said she nodded and we did a group hug. I sat down and talked to Caden a little bit and told him how much his dad loved him. I left when he went to sleep and I went to my house to get me some clothes and royalty some more stuff. The police had a caution sign around the house but I went in anyways. When I walked in I looked down to see cam's blood all of the floor and I shook my head trying to keep it together. I went and got all our stuff and went back to Mya house.

I walked in to see Mya holding loyloy and she was just smiling looking at Mya singing baby shark. I got out my phone and video them, she look just like her daddy. I sat down and watched them "you okay?" Mya asked me and I wanted to say no but I nodded, I got up and got royalty from her and went upstairs in the room. The next day was the candlelight in front of my house. We all gather around and about the whole hood was here. Que said a couple words "he's always gone be with us, that was my bro and Now he's in a better place so last not cry let's rejoice" he said everyone clapped and placed candles around his picture. I went home early I just couldn't take it and couldn't handle knowing that cam was gone.

*skips to the day of the funeral*

I woke up not feeling like putting cam to rest but I know it was time too. I got up and walked over to royalty's crib to see her sleeping peacefully with her thumb in her mouth. I picked her up and kissed her all over her face. She woke up and stretched her arms up. I put her on the bed and found her a outfit for today. I got myself ready and went to see what Mya was doing. When I walked in her room she was crying "what's wrong?" I asked comforting her "cam, girl I've been trying to keep it together but I wanted y'all to work all this shit out and get back together, now that won't happen" she said I nodded agreeing with her even though I felt like cam and I had a good relationship and that won't never end. "I want you to know that cam will always be mines, he gave me the best thing ever and that was our daughter, I gotta be strong for her and you too cuhz" I said she looked up at me and nodded and we hugged. We went to the funeral and it was pack people had to watch from outside I could truly tell that the whole hood loved cam. I sat with cams mom and his sister, During the service I cried a lot but I knew I was gone break down once I seen the body one last time.

We all went around and it was my turn. I walked up to the casket with loyalty in my arms and looked at cam and cried "I love you baby, I'm going to make sure I help out with Caden and check on jayanna Baby. I want you know you the one, forever and always boo" I kissed em on the cheek and then kissed loyalty on the cheek walked off a little happy to know that cam left a legacy and left some of him behind. It was now time to lay cam to rest, Que prayed, the preacher read a scripture and talked a little bit and then put flowers on the casket and then put him down in the dirt. All his family gave me encouraging words after that because I couldn't stop crying but like I said cam going to always have my heart.